Realistically we are a 4-5 loss team

Saltycane

Sophomore
Premium
We have 4 tough games Texas AM, UNC, Clemson, FSU. I am guessing we are 1-3 in these games but could possibly be 0-4. Then we always lose a game we shouldn’t so I think it’s going to be another year before we start winning big games. I think Colorado and FSU are showing college football that you need to rid your roster of JAGs and go through the portal.

Advertisement
fart GIF

We get it. Those games (NCST included) should be a dogfight. And, we should beat the other teams because we supposed to, based on the talent level.

I been saying this for years, beat the teams you suppose to beat. And everything else will take care of itself.

I do believe Mario can at least accomplish that.

Advertisement
We have 4 tough games Texas AM, UNC, Clemson, FSU. I am guessing we are 1-3 in these games but could possibly be 0-4. Then we always lose a game we shouldn’t so I think it’s going to be another year before we start winning big games. I think Colorado and FSU are showing college football that you need to rid your roster of JAGs and go through the portal.
Ever thought about quitting you dayjob and pursuing a career in sports analytics?

By your same logic we can go 3-1 or 4-0! and, every team looks good against inferior competition. Look at our game against "Miami Ohio" we look different, let us play the games first.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Week 1 hype in full effect. LSU didn’t even look like a top 25 team. TCU lost to a team that’s predicted to win 3 games all year. I don’t understand why every year after one game, teams get crowned and anointed CFP locks. FSU has everyone shook after one game. Nole love runs deep on this site. Guaranteed loss predicted by most now. History has taught some of us nothing I guess.

Advertisement
Nonsense... this is the best first game performance that we have seen from canes Offensive and Defensive Lines in 2 decades.
We will get better. The protection from the OL itself is worth 2 to 3 more victories...
I see 2 losses at the most.

This program is built on beating teams we weren't supposed to.
That's our DNA. That's our heritage..
That's our blueprint ... embrace it !!

Advertisement
Back