Realistically we are a 4-5 loss team

Advertisement
The truth can hurt.

Last year everyone was pumping Miami up after two games because we won. Just compare stats YOY. Southern Miss 2022 (500 team) vs. Ohio 2023 (was 500 team in 2022).

2022 Southern Miss: 24 rushing/207 passing (two passes over 30)/3 turnovers
2022 Miami: 174 rushing(4 sacks given up)/276 passing( two passes over 30) & 1 INT/Penalties 7/70
30-7

2023 Ohio: 51rushing/164 passing (two passes over 30)/0 turnovers
2023 Miami: 250 rushing(one negative play)/243 passing (one pass over 30) & 1 INT/Penalties 8/60
38-3

IMO, the OL play vs a good front 7 should translate into better performances moving forward compared to last year's 4 sack/174 rushing performance vs Southern Miss.

We are still thin at a few key positions: WR1 (Colbie was out in 2nd quarter and we looked different with Horton), QB (Emory looks good but has 1Q of college experience), and Safety (Kam is the man). IF those three guys stay healthy, we should be in a vastly different position come November assuming we don't let one loss turn into two (see MTSU from ATM).

We have 4 tough games Texas AM, UNC, Clemson, FSU. I am guessing we are 1-3 in these games but could possibly be 0-4. Then we always lose a game we shouldn’t so I think it’s going to be another year before we start winning big games. I think Colorado and FSU are showing college football that you need to rid your roster of JAGs and go through the portal.
Not even sure they should bother playing the games, right?

Advertisement
I stand by my original prediction of wins and losses, I have been burnt too many times to jump on another bandwagon. As a cowboy fan I have experienced similiar, just this weekend after everyone was praising the cowboy defense we saw the real cowboys. Until Mario and co can show me they have rid he program of the culture that has haunted this team for 20+ years I will expect the worse and root for the best.

I stand by my original prediction of wins and losses, I have been burnt too many times to jump on another bandwagon. As a cowboy fan I have experienced similiar, just this weekend after everyone was praising the cowboy defense we saw the real cowboys. Until Mario and co can show me they have rid he program of the culture that has haunted this team for 20+ years I will expect the worse and root for the best.
Name Names

8 games left and you're sticking with a losing schedule.

There is heel digging and there is butthurt. We know where you are.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I think we beat Georgia Tech but it will be closer than people think. But we will learn everything we need to know about this team when we play UNC. So 4 loses can still happen, Im praying it doesn't though.

Advertisement
college gameday sport GIF

Four- five loses

Advertisement
We have 4 tough games Texas AM, UNC, Clemson, FSU. I am guessing we are 1-3 in these games but could possibly be 0-4. Then we always lose a game we shouldn’t so I think it’s going to be another year before we start winning big games. I think Colorado and FSU are showing college football that you need to rid your roster of JAGs and go through the portal.

🌈🤡

You came to bump this **** stain of a thread after we start 4-0?

You came to bump this **** stain of a thread after we start 4-0, go eat a bag of ****s.
I see nothing wrong with calling out BS and thats what this post was. We will be 5-0 going into the UNC game. So unless TVD gets hurt for the season..there is no way we are going 2-5 in our last 7 games. We will even be favored against Clemson which now looks like a game that we should win. They are not good. So the only two games left on our schedule we wont be favored in is FSU and UNC. Facts.

Advertisement
Back