Realistic Hiring Targets For A P5 School: A 5 Year Look

Advertisement
Will Healy at Charlotte is another guy we can get for cheap
lucious lyon wtf GIF

If we continue the status quo and make another poor hire…

No1 will be at the games and the program will most likely fold. I can see them hiring a goof on purpose.

Just fold it up and be done with it. It was a good run besides the last 18

Advertisement
you said kiffin doesn’t do more with less? That ole miss team doesn’t have a team full of 4 and 5 star guys and he is doing a good job. They have 65 3 stars. Y’all holding jobs dude had 12 years ago against him
They played Arkansas I think both teams have similar talent, Freeze was at Ole Miss out recruiting the god Saban himself and beating him on the field to. I dont want to do the back n forth but I have a bad feeling with Lane just like I did with Diaz.

Advertisement
They played Arkansas I think both teams have similar talent, Freeze was at Ole Miss out recruiting the god Saban himself and beating him on the field to. I dont want to do the back n forth but I have a bad feeling with Lane just like I did with Diaz.
I think Lane would kill it down here. Look at what he is doing with Corral....
We have lacked getting a good QB with the exception of Morris and Kaaya, and unfortunately we didn't have the coaching to elevate them higher.

Advertisement
@252cane yea bama upped the bag game the next year and went off, I know Freeze did alot more with less and beat those guys. Hes a cheater i like cheaters as head coaches.

Advertisement
I think Lane would kill it down here. Look at what he is doing with Corral....
We have lacked getting a good QB with the exception of Morris and Kaaya, and unfortunately we didn't have the coaching to elevate them higher.
I mean hes obviously more qualified than Diaz, fuqin Dorito is more qualified.

Advertisement
Back