Real talk. What does it mean to love the U.

Advertisement
That's it - Winslow's rant after we lost to Tennessee if where "The U" came from. I see that game as the beginning of the end for us.
That’s the game where we had 8,569 chances to win the game, but Clappy refused to play Brock Berlin from the shotgun formation, which was a terrible decision, considering that Brock was lights out from the shotgun.

Every time that we needed a big comeback and he had to let Berlin run the hurry up from the shotgun, our offense was dynamite. But Clappy was one stubborn ******.

I will never understand how so many coaches just can’t get out of their own way.

That’s the game where we had 8,569 chances to win the game, but Clappy refused to play Brock Berlin from the shotgun formation, which was a terrible decision, considering that Brock was lights out from the shotgun.

Every time that we needed a big comeback and he had to let Berlin run the hurry up from the shotgun, our offense was dynamite. But Clappy was one stubborn ******.

I will never understand how so many coaches just can’t get out of their own way.

I remember this game like if it was yesterday.

Thanks for sharing this, brother. Berlin out of the shotgun with those receivers was nasty. Too bad that Clappy thought that he was the smartest guy in the room, and most games would constantly put him under center, even though he sucked at it.

Advertisement
Back