Real talk about this L-villa game

I'm sick of hearing about PooPoo AssSmell too and how Scatterfield is the second coming of Bill Walsh and Vince Lombardi. They got waxed by every decent team they played last year and smashed by a WR playing QB.

Having said that, I don't know how good we are either, and I don't trust Diaz until he shows me otherwise.
I’d like to see PooPoo on a deep post and one of our safeties knock his scrawny *** into next week.

I think we’re an unknown quantity on both sides of the ball. We’ve got plenty of potential and should get some answers this week.

Advertisement
Real talk.... is this, 2006?

Phat post, OP.

But real talk,we should have a lot of respect for Cunningham, Hawkins, Atwell, Fitzgerald, Smith.

Aside from CLEM and maybe UNC this is the best group of skill players we'll face in 2020.

Real talk.... is this, 2006?

Phat post, OP.

But real talk,we should have a lot of respect for Cunningham, Hawkins, Atwell, Fitzgerald, Smith.

Aside from CLEM and maybe UNC this is the best group of skill players we'll face in 2020.
Agreed. Real talk this is our first real test. Did what we are supposed to do against a group of 5 school. This game shows us a lot what this team is made of. I like our chances but both sides of the ball need to show up to get a win

The most important game of the year in my opinion. It will tell us much about our defense particularly at LB/CB. We just can’t take the L on Saturday.

I think we win scoring lots of points. We run the ball great again and the TEs feast. King A game arrives and we win by plus 14
+1 on "most important game of the year." Must Win otherwise season may turn ugly.

Advertisement
we have shown in the past that when we lose a game that should have won, we are horrible the next games.

yes utilized our talent, we have one of the best tight end's in the country. Short passes as oppose to long bombs. Why is it so hard to understand. Also, gives our defense to breath. I just hope for the best. Spread is 2.5 as of today

Last edited:
Advertisement
Why do people act like we are a totally rebuilt and better team yet our competition is the exact same team we saw last year?
Because Miami is totally rebuilt on offense. New starters at QB, RB, WR and three new starters on the offensive line. Running a new offensive system with a new offensive coordinator, offensive line coach and WR coach. Louisville is returning pretty much all their skill players from last year but are replacing both starting tackles on the line including one who was a first round draft pick. It’s really quite simple to understand.

Cunningham was 9/14 & they ran for 4.0 yards a carry vs WKU. King was 16/24 & we ran for 6.5 per carry vs UAB. Canes 45 Louisville 24. Back to back to back prime time eyes on us. Programing changing stretch coming up. It’s gonna be fun.
200.gif

This year isn’t last. We caught fire that day and it wouldn’t be a bad assumption that their D has progressed at least somewhat. Just like us, they can be had if you scheme for them but when has our team not just rolled out the same gameplan week after week?

Lashlee May very well adapt (I hope) but our D has proven it will be the same/similar. I expect a tightly contested game

Advertisement
Because Miami is totally rebuilt on offense. New starters at QB, RB, WR and three new starters on the offensive line. Running a new offensive system with a new offensive coordinator, offensive line coach and WR coach. Louisville is returning pretty much all their skill players from last year but are replacing both starting tackles on the line including one who was a first round draft pick. It’s really quite simple to understand.
So I guess they have not improved at all. Got it. thanks. I mean what more benefit could there be to play one more year in a unified system vs starting from scratch on offense?

Let's be realistic or I am, this will be very close to the end. I don't foresee to be a 47- 30. It will be a nuttcutter to the end.

I'm sick of hearing about PooPoo AssSmell too and how Scatterfield is the second coming of Bill Walsh and Vince Lombardi. They got waxed by every decent team they played last year and smashed by a WR playing QB.

Having said that, I don't know how good we are either, and I don't trust Diaz until he shows me otherwise.

A certain candidate for the highest office in the land needs to hire you to come up with nicknames for people...

Advertisement
I’m interested in watching Roche and Phillips with the new tackles. WKU’s DE was a fourth team All-American, so he’s not bad, but Roche is projected in the 1st round possibly.

So I guess they have not improved at all. Got it. thanks. I mean what more benefit could there be to play one more year in a unified system vs starting from scratch on offense?
They had better hope they improved by a lot and they had better hope Miami got a lot worse because last year's game wasn't even close.

Advertisement
Back