Real talk about this L-villa game

Uhhhhh did you actually watch the game last year? We we're up 35-14 at the half. We were up 52-21 at the beginning of the 3rd quarter.

Yeah we didn't dominate them. GTFOH
Exactly. You don’t win by 30 because you got lucky.

Advertisement
I’m thinking the passing game opens up and King pulls the ball and goes off. Brevin and Mallory catch a few, Wiggins too. All three RBs have solid days. Would love to see another 300 yard rushing game, even more if King goes off.

I expect the defense to struggle. LV has skill players and I’m worried about the Miami secondary. The defense will get its share of TFLs but will be gashed a few times, like every game. The defense will be helped by an offense scoring and holding the ball rather than repeated three-and-outs.

And I hope Hedley has a great day and flips field when he needs to. Make LV drive 70-80-90 for points.
I hope you are correct. I wanna see Brevin & Mallory get rolling and King get in rythem. On D tackle & get off the field on third downs and convert 3rd downs on O. We need more explosive plays on S/T's as well. Happy with our K & P but our return game has to get better.

I want to see turn the defensive line loose on third and long and everyone else in coverage. just watched Tulsa sack Okla state with a 3 man rush

Advertisement
Back