Reading This = Blow My Brains Out

EVERY recruit for 2016 is from Florida. ALL 13. 100% of them.

Lets not jump to conclusions. There is some weird **** that went on with this year's class but next year is all Florida so far.

Advertisement
This is the worst Miami recruiting class since we became a power.

You bring in 4 kids from the most fertile recruiting ground in the country. Oh, and that area can be covered by your head coach with one tank of gas.

Two Jersey gasbags despised by the local community, can't build relationships, come off as unlikable, can't point to any results on the field = recruiting nightmare.

This class is gonna create a huge shltshow for us on the roster.

Yep, even if this ******* is fired at the end of the season, it will take years to recover from the talent deficiency. I've been in denial, Miami truly is done, the ride is over, **** was fun for a long time. Sorry for you guys who jumped on in the 2000s. At least I'm old enough to have enjoyed this ride from the beginning.

I know people are upset but this is ridiculous. Miami is not dead and with the right coach it won't take years to recover from a talent deficiency. For all the mistakes Folden has made in recruiting, this is still a talented roster. Miami, by recruiting ranking average classes, was more talented than every team it played in 2014 but for FSU (and had enough talent to take FSU to the wire).

While the 2015 class is below average by Miami standards, there are still many very good players that a real coach would know how to use properly. Looking at the 2015 class combined with the current roster shows a team that is talented enough to win 10 games with a good coach.

Do not despair, Miami will be back, it is only a matter of time. Miami will always be one coach away from greatness...

This. Even despite the lack of effort by the admin there is way way too much talent in our backyard for us to be truly dead.

Bring an aggressive approach to football on both sides of the ball and kids will come.

Advertisement
It ****es me off that Manny didn't have the balls to say this when everybody knew this information. He basically got Bartow too relay what he wanted to say so he doesn't alienate his supposed relationship with the administration. We've all known this **** for a while. ***** journalism. This should of been said a long time ago.

And everyone in America knows what happens when the local studs stay home and play for the Canes. They are then the best of the best.”

This....

Yeah, Bartow is pretty much right on with most of it, except for this one thing: "Some of that is playing in wide open offenses and wide open defenses like Miami traditionally used to do.". That is absolutely false, with perhaps the exception of Dennis' offense.

he's wrong about it being a Miami tradition but he is absolutely correct in saying that the majority of south florida kids fit that type of offense

Agreed.

Lets not jump to conclusions. There is some weird **** that went on with this year's class but next year is all Florida so far.

So was '15....and'14 and '13 and...:EcZK8MaiXN847u2Tx5.

Advertisement
Yeah, it's been mind boggling. Defensive scheme and recruiting scheme. Both are comprised of a Swiss cheese foundation. If this **** happens again in '16, I will lose my mind.

Last edited:
Summed up the entire problem we have. Idiot Donna hired herself a Big 10 coach for a southern university. We need a bubba president.

And everyone in America knows what happens when the local studs stay home and play for the Canes. They are then the best of the best.”

This....

DONE! while you guys are debating who the right fit for this job is try reading this over & over. This story is about who is the wrong fit for the job. The disturbing thing is those in charge either can't see it or worse don't care.

This is the worst Miami recruiting class since we became a power.

You bring in 4 kids from the most fertile recruiting ground in the country. Oh, and that area can be covered by your head coach with one tank of gas.

Two Jersey gasbags despised by the local community, can't build relationships, come off as unlikable, can't point to any results on the field = recruiting nightmare.

This class is gonna create a huge shltshow for us on the roster.

Not surprised that the only "Down Vote" in this entire thread so far was by the AD b itchboy Thumbsdown. Hey Mods, can we can an IP check on this ****head?

Advertisement

its 1 year out...those 2016 verbal 'commitments' aren't worth the toilet paper i wipe my *** with. its meaningless until they ink.

Advertisement
That was f'n depressing. I mean, what the ****.

My head is about to explode.

Perhaps but the BOT has to get rid of this arrogant I'm not changing anything POS! Not sure it will happen.

Good article. Manny left out the part where he asks Bartow how much the fans are at fault for everything going on, with Bartow laughing his *** off in response.

Manny's such an opportunistic little prick.

Advertisement
Back