Reading This = Blow My Brains Out

Advertisement
this is depressing. this is sickening. the worst part about it?

its the cold hard truth

:hair-fire:

Last edited:
Advertisement
This is the most depressing **** I've ever read. Particularly, the following:

Q: Do you have a list of decommitments by school somewhere? You sure Miami leads?
Bartow: “I don’t think it’s even close.”

Q: So is Miami’s class still decent in your eyes?
Bartow: “In terms of what they want to do in terms of building it into a Virginia, Al Groh type of program you have guys that can fit into their read and react scheme and power game, a lot of developmental guys. But it is disappointing in terms of geography. I mean, why are you going to take the Miami job if you’re not going to over recruit these awesome counties of Broward and Dade? It’s kind of defeating the purpose of the job and the location.”

The tone of the article is written in a way that assumes that Golden is a dead man walking. From their mouths to the football god's ears.

good. More bad press for UM. The more the better until these dolts finally make the change that everyone in the world knows needs to be made

Put us our our fcn misery, with this dumbass. Every cane fan knows he's running the wrong Defense. Bring back Butch

Advertisement
So ******* obvious it hurts. **** Golden. **** anyone still supporting that dude. Super **** anyone that thinks the 'Swag 16' class is actually a ******* thing that exists in the world. 80% of those kids are going to bail.

Just finished reading it before seeing this thread...all I can do is laugh and shake my head at this point...I've accepted and the rest of us should we will be boo boo until Al and his buddies take a hike...the fact that our corner depth looks like a** and all they could come up with is this is mind boggling, not to mention our D-Tackle situation which has been an abomination since they got here.

Everyone in the world see's this 3/4 we run and laughs knowing they'll get any and all the talent they want from South Florida until these clowns are gone

Yeah, Bartow is pretty much right on with most of it, except for this one thing: "Some of that is playing in wide open offenses and wide open defenses like Miami traditionally used to do.". That is absolutely false, with perhaps the exception of Dennis' offense.

Advertisement
Q: Locally, who are kids they should have been on that would have signed with UM if they recruited them the right way?
Bartow: “Where do I start?

Sheldrick Redwine, the 6-1 corner they just offered a couple days ago.

DeAndre Baker, a four-star corner, U.S. Army All-American at Northwestern who ran a 4.4 at their camp and Miami never offered. He’s at a traditional Miami school and he’s on Georgia’s commit list and could flip to Texas.

Shaquery Wilson who is going to West Virginia out of Coral Gables that was a Georgia commit. He’s 6-3 and could play either side of the ball. Juwan Taylor, a linebacker out of Hallandale, Miami didn’t offer and is going to Georgia.

You have guys like Chris Hart, the defensive end at St. Thomas that is going to Utah,

To not really recruit Tarvarus McFadden, one of the top corners in the country, and the high school coach is Mike Rumph who played at Miami, that’s a head scratcher.

I’m just trying to go school by school because there are two or three examples at every high school.”

Read more here: http://miamiherald.typepad.com/umia...out-the-canes-seminoles-ga.html#storylink=cpy

Yeah, Bartow is pretty much right on with most of it, except for this one thing: "Some of that is playing in wide open offenses and wide open defenses like Miami traditionally used to do.". That is absolutely false, with perhaps the exception of Dennis' offense.

he's wrong about it being a Miami tradition but he is absolutely correct in saying that the majority of south florida kids fit that type of offense

**** that's the most depressing thing I've read in a while. Not that it was much I didn't already know, but ...

Advertisement
Really sad to know that with just a simple coaching change, the dynamic of the team and its' culture would be greatly elevated.

So how is this guy still the Corch?? We're building a Virginia team hahahahaha

Holly ****!!
Everything is on point.
There was a good class to be had locally........but of course Al Goldens incompetence got in the way.

Advertisement
Back