Read This Article And You Will Know Why Kendal Briles Was Never Going To Be On CMR's Staff

Advertisement
Alabama tried to hire Hugh Freeze and Kendall Briles, and the $EC, yes THE $EC, did not allow it. That shows you how toxic Briles is, and what a huge risk F$U is taking, especially with all of their Title IX problems. They are basically inviting lawsuits and NCAA investigations.

I don't doubt Richt wants to be great. He just doesn't want to check his ego at the door. He's acting like the stubborn old man that says "this is the way we've always done it and I see no reason to change it." Someone needs to pull him to the side and look him in the eye and tell him, that the only way we're going to get better is if he gives up the reigns on offense.

Alabama tried to hire Hugh Freeze and Kendall Briles, and the $EC, yes THE $EC, did not allow it. That shows you how toxic Briles is, and what a huge risk F$U is taking, especially with all of their Title IX problems. They are basically inviting lawsuits and NCAA investigations.
They don’t get investigated the ncaa saves the effort for us. The point our rivals are trying to get better and were content with mediocre or below . Richt sucks

i dont think they tried to hire them...i think its more of a chess move to drum up inmterest for guys witht he same agent as saban which worked as those guys got good jobs elsewhere

Advertisement
There’s plenty of OC candidates who haven’t been implicated in a rape scandal. Doesn’t matter if Briles would be considered untouchable here or not. Nobody will be hired to fill the spot we badly need filled by new blood....

Miami isn’t win at all costs, it’s fulfill marks dream of calling plays at all costs.

Can't put this on Richt. No way in **** Miami administration would ever allow him to hire Briles.

Exactly. We were in the paper for Shapiro's claims to pay for strippers and an abortion. I'm pretty sure *** scandals are going to be avoided at all costs by the admins.

"Do you like white women? Because we have a lot of them at Baylor, and they love football players." -- Kendall Briles

I can understand reluctance to hire him.
LMAO that's a tame statement and probably factual. There are "hostess" programs all over the SEC. Pretty sure there was one at UGA when Richt was there too. What message do you think that conveys to recruits?

Advertisement
Briles isn't the only possible OC available, that's the problem.

There's literally 3 or 4 dozen OC's that could come here & immediately improve this offense in all aspects of the game (running, passing & blocking), but our HC is determined that his way is the only way.

This Offense is pure basura, even in peak 2016 it was average at best, but Richt just doesn't want anybody else getting credit for turning the offense around so he'd rather cost us games & watch them suffer against lesser talent in the Coastal than do what's best brining in an OC to make us better.

Stubbornness & rigidity all around, but luckily for him he has a devout cult that will worship him no matter what & make every excuse in the world for his failure, then combine that with a passive administration that doesn't even care & you get a glorious unlimited run of mediocrity.

Briles isn't the only possible OC available, that's the problem.

There's literally 3 or 4 dozen OC's that could come here & immediately improve this offense in all aspects of the game (running, passing & blocking), but our HC is determined that his way is the only way.

This Offense is pure basura, even in peak 2016 it was average at best, but Richt just doesn't want anybody else getting credit for turning the offense around so he'd rather cost us games & watch them suffer against lesser talent in the Coastal than do what's best brining in an OC to make us better.

Stubbornness & rigidity all around, but luckily for him he has a devout cult that will worship him no matter what & make every excuse in the world for his failure, then combine that with a passive administration that doesn't even care & you get a glorious unlimited run of mediocrity.
This 🙄✔️

Advertisement
We all want to win, but you can’t hire a guy that was in any way associated with a culture that turned a blind eye to 52 acts of rape. I don’t want that anywhere near Miami.

LMAO that's a tame statement and probably factual. There are "hostess" programs all over the SEC. Pretty sure there was one at UGA when Richt was there too. What message do you think that conveys to recruits?
Exactly what I was thinking every time someone posts that. What's wrong with asking if someone likes white girls? Saying they like players, I'm sure they do and make their own choices with what they do. I'm not excusing any specific instance of what allegedly happened; that's terrible but that statement doesn't prove anything

Advertisement
We all want to win, but you can’t hire a guy that was in any way associated with a culture that turned a blind eye to 52 acts of rape. I don’t want that anywhere near Miami.
They didn’t have to hire someone w baggage. But they really did need to hire someone.

I don't doubt Richt wants to be great. He just doesn't want to check his ego at the door. He's acting like the stubborn old man that says "this is the way we've always done it and I see no reason to change it." Someone needs to pull him to the side and look him in the eye and tell him, that the only way we're going to get better is if he gives up the reigns on offense.
"A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds....He may as well concern himself with his shadow on the wall. " from the essay “Self-Reliance” by Ralph Waldo Emerson.

So because Willie decided he wants to win now and at all costs, that means Miami can't want the same?
wg.jpg

Advertisement
Back