Read This Article And You Will Know Why Kendal Briles Was Never Going To Be On CMR's Staff

Advertisement
So because Willie decided he wants to win now and at all costs, that means Miami can't want the same?

Advertisement
I wish we had a coach who wanted to win now.

Naw; we’re good w a coach who’s mostly interested in preaching the word to his kids. I mean, who cares about championships, right? As long as we’re champions in life, we’re winning!

Btw, I find it ironic that many fans clowned Butch Jones for this philosophy but praise Richt.

Advertisement
Naw; we’re good w a coach who’s mostly interested in preaching the word to his kids. I mean, who cares about championships, right? As long as we’re champions in life, we’re winning!

Btw, I find it ironic that many fans clowned Butch Jones for this philosophy but praise Richt.

Remember, Richt said those championship rings eventually collect dust.

The warning signs were there, man.

We were just too thankful we were finally done with the Golden era.

Can't put this on Richt. No way in **** Miami administration would ever allow him to hire Briles.

Most people expected Miami administration to get in the way of a potential hire like Briles anyway; excluding the fact that Richt himself also would never hire Briles either as it relates to character or lack thereof.

The real issue with Richt is his refusal to change and adapt so that the team could improve from its current stagnant state. And that's why the majority of this fanbase (including myself) is done with Richt.

Advertisement
Advertisement
LoL, here we go, people worried about what another school is doing, lol, taggart has or had no choice, he's still technically an unproven headcoach at this level, he's not in the position that coach richt is in, a man that had a high level of success at a major University with consistent winning and hiring. Obviously hiring diaz was t b e right and the best move for diaz,m it got him a headcoaching job, none of diaz other jobs did that for em.

Coach richt is an established and seasoned headcoach, he's earned the right to make command decisions, the shortsighted are only looking at this season. People crying abd complaining about rosier starting, its more to football than just having talent. I was happy myself when he benched perry, it needed to be done and had to be done, part of the development phase. You want to post video's but dont know t h e paybook or cant communicate the coverages/defenses you're seeing, sit yo *** down, great job coach richt, keep running and building this program at a championship level.

Sine when did real UM fans fear another team or its oc's, lol, you gots to be kidding me. Fsu had mickey andrews and we didnt fear him, so who cares about a briles, he's the one that has something to prove, but with the defensive system we have already in place, jess simpson teaching the d-line again in year 2, guys going into their 2nd and 3rd years in the S&C program, the foundation of this team has almost been reset, this 2019 class will have more great building blocks!

Quit the non-sense, the crybabies on the team are being weeded out, as well as player development happening mentally and physically. Alot of work getting done by coach richt and the boys!

He was never in play for a multitude of reasons but the school will never hire someone with his baggage

Advertisement
Back