RB's

Advertisement
DeeJay wasn’t even selected to represent the team at the ACC media day. The players selected Osborne on offense who had only been there over the summer. That tells you everything you need to know about how the locker room views DeeJay.
So because he wasn’t the 1 out of 40 players on offense chosen to go represent at Media Days, that means people didn’t fw him in the locker room?

You sound like you think you have inside info but you don’t. Stop slandering players you know nothing about.

Lo would have been the starter this year if he hadn’t been injured. The only thing I can’t figure out now is did he never recover or did he **** Manny off because Burns ahead of a healthy Lo makes ZERO sense. Dallas is a good back with plenty of determination and leadership qualities but Lo was the best back prior to his injury and since we haven’t seen him since, there’s nothing to evaluate. The whole situation makes me wonder about Asa Martin as well. There is a very disturbing trend with this staff and highly rated offensive players.

Advertisement
Why do we **** on our players that has actually played in a game and has done a decent to above average job running behind the ****** OL and horrible play calling we've had this year (Harris). But we praise a guy who has only played in one game 1 year ago (Lindgard) or 2 freshmen who have not even practice a down of college football and think they are the saviors. I dont care who comes in as the new OC, until proven otherwise Cam Harris is RB1 and it's not even close.
This is a fact.

Advertisement
Why do we **** on our players that has actually played in a game and has done a decent to above average job running behind the ****** OL and horrible play calling we've had this year (Harris). But we praise a guy who has only played in one game 1 year ago (Lindgard) or 2 freshmen who have not even practice a down of college football and think they are the saviors. I dont care who comes in as the new OC, until proven otherwise Cam Harris is RB1 and it's not even close.
Don't care if Cam (who I like other yhan his abysmal pass protection skills) is qb1 or another player earns that spot, or we rotate 3 backs situationally as long as it's successful. Haven't seen many trashing Cam, just the usual view by many that the shiny new incoming player will be the breakout star.

So because he wasn’t the 1 out of 40 players on offense chosen to go represent at Media Days, that means people didn’t fw him in the locker room?

You sound like you think you have inside info but you don’t. Stop slandering players you know nothing about.

he has a family member on the team.

Advertisement
We were 120th (out of 130) in rush yards per game. We average around 2.0 ypc with the lead RBs this year. Lorenzo, Chaney & Knighton will blow that away. We've been sorely lacking elite speed at the RB position for a while. It will make a huge difference next year to have elite speed back at the RB position. It will take a lot of pressure off the QB. We will start housing long runs again. The difference will be significant.

Advertisement

Cool Starry Bra.jpg

Deejay cared a lot about this program. He was a true Cane who consistently gave this team his all. If some players on the team choose to not respect that, then that means we got serious culture issues.

How could you not respect someone with his passion? It tells me the culture is broken and that the team is split into cliques where players choose to ride or die only for the dudes in their cliques. Most of that is probably an effect of Manny sucking, but it’s also an indictment on the characters of the some of the players.

And he’s not the only one. Even a primary source can be subjective, especially when it comes to pecking order on a college football team.

I expect there are multiple other people on here who know someone in the locker room, and I’d love to hear what they say about certain players’ locker room dynamic.

Sounds like he got personal stuff with a player going on, which even if true, should not be passive-aggressively aired out onto a fan site.

We were 120th (out of 130) in rush yards per game. We average around 2.0 ypc with the lead RBs this year. Lorenzo, Chaney & Knighton will blow that away. We've been sorely lacking elite speed at the RB position for a while. It will make a huge difference next year to have elite speed back at the RB position. It will take a lot of pressure off the QB. We will start housing long runs again. The difference will be significant.
Maybe if the play wasn't always running into the middle of the line when the defense is expecting a run play?

Advertisement
Back