RB's

SPFRcane

Recruit
Why do we **** on our players that has actually played in a game and has done a decent to above average job running behind the ****** OL and horrible play calling we've had this year (Harris). But we praise a guy who has only played in one game 1 year ago (Lindgard) or 2 freshmen who have not even practice a down of college football and think they are the saviors. I dont care who comes in as the new OC, until proven otherwise Cam Harris is RB1 and it's not even close.

Advertisement
Why do we **** on our players that has actually played in a game and has done a decent to above average job running behind the ****** OL and horrible play calling we've had this year (Harris). But we praise a guy who has only played in one game 1 year ago (Lindgard) or 2 freshmen who have not even practice a down of college football and think they are the saviors. I dont care who comes in as the new OC, until proven otherwise Cam Harris is RB1 and it's not even close.

thanks for joining the board, Cam.

I do believe you will start as RB1 heading into next year. Hopefully the new OC will help you and the freshman really have explosive years. I will suggest you have to get better with your pass protection though.

Nobody is ****ting on Harris. But lingard was a 5 star talent and we just want to see what he can do. On top of that this staff spews BS about “the best players will play” when we know for a fact they play favorites. So yes when our highly rated guys are not playing we’re gonna be pretty ****ed.

thanks for joining the board, Cam.

I do believe you will start as RB1 heading into next year. Hopefully the new OC will help you and the freshman really have explosive years. I will suggest you have to get better with your pass protection though.
Check my member date then get back to me

Advertisement
Nobody is ****ting on Harris. But lingard was a 5 star talent and we just want to see what he can do. On top of that this staff spews BS about “the best players will play” when we know for a fact they play favorites. So yes when our highly rated guys are not playing we’re gonna be pretty ****ed.
That’s the point right there

We're Miami and until proven otherwise, it's now where 5 star players fo to die. Duke has been the only 5 star that has been really productive in the last 10 years. It's no wonder why 5 star players don't come here.

Advertisement
Advertisement
And..what’s the program’s record while he’s been doing that?

no clue, but he’s produced at an elite level. Unlike our guys who should automatically be the starter next year for some reason according to the OP. Which is my entire point.

Advertisement
no clue, but he’s produced at an elite level. Unlike our guys who should automatically be the starter next year for some reason according to the OP. Which is my entire point.
He will likely be RB1..he’s not wrong..cam was a talented back out of HS in his right

Advertisement
Back