RB's

Advertisement
I’ll never understand why Lingard wasn’t even used once...Burns is literally the definition of a G5 back and yet let’s use him over someone with elite speed...

Advertisement
I’ll never understand why Lingard wasn’t even used once...Burns is literally the definition of a G5 back and yet let’s use him over someone with elite speed...
It’s because he was never able to beat out Burns and Harris in practice. They have always been ahead of him on the depth chart. If Lingard was so good, then we would have stayed and tried to beat them out. But deep down he knows that he won’t play

Advertisement
When u have a stable of backs, use them. If not, dont recruit them. Youl just have them transfer

Nobody is ****ting on Harris. But lingard was a 5 star talent and we just want to see what he can do. On top of that this staff spews BS about “the best players will play” when we know for a fact they play favorites. So yes when our highly rated guys are not playing we’re gonna be pretty ****ed.
Thats why manny cant sell these kids to bust *** when he make decisions based on favorites. He screwed himself and screwed kids who now are looking to go else where because they are no longer buying the bs.

Advertisement
It’s because he was never able to beat out Burns and Harris in practice. They have always been ahead of him on the depth chart. If Lingard was so good, then we would have stayed and tried to beat them out. But deep down he knows that he won’t play

We are not going to get a clear unbiased answer. What we will get is family spin vs. team spin type thing. Since the fans are livid with the program, most could see taped practices and claim they were doctored based on what side of the argument they are on.

I would have waited to see who the next OC was if it was just about being mad. If it was about being beaten out fairly, I’d enter the portal as soon as possible before signing day, but sitting out a year doesn’t make a ton of sense to me with the little information I have from absolutely no where.

Basing any evaluation on this year's performance is a waste of time. The only play they ran was straight up the middle into a pack of defenders. That's not exactly the best way to get material for a highlight reel.

Advertisement
Why do we **** on our players that has actually played in a game and has done a decent to above average job running behind the ****** OL and horrible play calling we've had this year (Harris). But we praise a guy who has only played in one game 1 year ago (Lindgard) or 2 freshmen who have not even practice a down of college football and think they are the saviors. I dont care who comes in as the new OC, until proven otherwise Cam Harris is RB1 and it's not even close.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191230-120039_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20191230-120039_Instagram.jpg
    189.5 KB · Views: 2
Advertisement
Back