RB Options?

Advertisement
Post game said x-rays were negative but there is some type of injury to foot. Doubt it's an achilles as that would be fairly easy to diagnose

Dawson is not very creative to me. How does never have a play where C Johnson, T Harrell' and Ray Ray wasn't on the field at the same time

Advertisement
Fletcher hurt, no idea on Citizen, Parrish is 50/50 coming back I'd assume, who knows on Allen and Chris Johnson. It blows my mind that Johnson couldn't get touches yesterday.
On Restrepo TD they put CJ in and the play was designed to go to him, it was kinda like Lashlee pop pass he used to run where the QB fakes a dive and the RB pops out, Chris took off but was literally tackled by safety, Jacurri was able to make read pull ball back and go to Restrepo and drop a dime..

He got one snap, I guess he shouldnt get tackled but guys like George can do all type of **** ups no worries..

Jones fracture? I still have my hardware after the 3rd break. That's a tricky one if it is. It stinks and if you don't let it heal heal it will end a career. Hope to **** the docs didn't clear him too fast. I'm completely guessing but the symptoms and descriptions seem to be plausible.
ugh.. had one of those in high school. 6 weeks in a cast. months of rehab.

Advertisement
I was surprised by how much better Monangai looked then any of our RBs all season. Sure we have guys who can make plays when things are blocked properly but that dude was making plays no matter the blocking, he was dragging our defense play after play. Our guy's seem to go down on first contact outside maybe Ajay Allen. Hopefully Fletcher will look like that guy after an another year of development in the off-season.

With our blocking this season he probably would have had 1500 rushing yards and 10+ TDs.
Rutgers back ran with bad intentions & often had OL holding him up and pushing pile forward. Didn’t see same passion from our vaunted OL.

Advertisement
Fletcher hurt, no idea on Citizen, Parrish is 50/50 coming back I'd assume, who knows on Allen and Chris Johnson. It blows my mind that Johnson couldn't get touches yesterday.
That's why recruiting is just a part. We have to make simple adjustments. DT problem = Horton, Jackson, and Moten , Fletcher hurt= more CJ + Citizen, JaCoby penalties = bench/Ray Ray, Harrell, Kirk ,throw to Isaiah Horton before 4Qrt, Riley Williams, screen to CJ, screen to Allen.

Last edited:
That's why recruiting is just a part. We have to make simple adjustments. DT problem = Horton, Jsckson, and Moten , Fletcher hurt= more CJ + Citizen, JaCoby penalties = bench/Ray Ray, Harrell, Kirk ,throw to Isaiah Horton before 4Qrt, Riley Williams, screen to CJ, screen to Allen.
I think Horton will be a lot better year two.

Advertisement
As I posted in the game thread it looked like he reinjured his foot. He broke a bone in it and came back too fast. At the time I mentioned I was shocked he returned so fast.

If true pretty ******* stupid to play him when you got three other RBs ready to go in a meaningless bowl game

i literally came in here to say this kid lol.

I honestly think we should offer him...if not ....Dont kill me but ...Lofton should be at rb from this class.

Let’s just poach Donaldson from WVU.

Its been awhile since we got those hillbillies riled up.

Insanity we croot nothing but 4 star RB's every single year and yet kid at Rutgers is way better than anyone we have on our roster. LOLOL
Bc we recruit the slow 4 star recruit. I think this staff is afraid of recruiting the 5’10-5’11 200 lbs kid that can run a 4.4 40.

Advertisement
Back