RB Options?

Advertisement
Seeing how Fletcher was carted off with a non contact injury.

It would probably be smart to hit the portal for a RB. Likely out for start of 2024 season I would guess.
I was surprised by how much better Monangai looked then any of our RBs all season. Sure we have guys who can make plays when things are blocked properly but that dude was making plays no matter the blocking, he was dragging our defense play after play. Our guy's seem to go down on first contact outside maybe Ajay Allen. Hopefully Fletcher will look like that guy after an another year of development in the off-season.

With our blocking this season he probably would of had 1500 rushing yards and 10+ TDs.

Advertisement
Maybe Travonte Citizen could possibly ready by the start of next season….
1703825613694.gif

If what that poster said is true it sounds like a plantar fascia which are a *****.

Last edited:
As I posted in the game thread it looked like he reinjured his foot. He broke a bone in it and came back too fast. At the time I mentioned I was shocked he returned so fast.
Jones fracture? I still have my hardware after the 3rd break. That's a tricky one if it is. It stinks and if you don't let it heal heal it will end a career. Hope to **** the docs didn't clear him too fast. I'm completely guessing but the symptoms and descriptions seem to be plausible.

Advertisement
As I posted in the game thread it looked like he reinjured his foot. He broke a bone in it and came back too fast. At the time I mentioned I was shocked he returned so fast.
Was it a stress fracture or a closed fracture??

Jones fracture? I still have my hardware after the 3rd break. That's a tricky one if it is. It stinks and if you don't let it heal heal it will end a career. Hope to **** the docs didn't clear him too fast. I'm completely guessing but the symptoms and descriptions seem to be plausible.
This here, those bones in the feet are so small but have a huge impact on the rest of the body.
Came back to early from mine, 5th metatarsal deteriorated and they had to graph bone from my hip and put in my foot.
Was on crutches for 13 months and was not fully healed for another 9 months.

Advertisement
Seems like Miami can't catch a **** break at RB. Citizen looks like a beast in practice then shreds his knee and hasn't been seen for 2 seasons. Now fletcher looking like our RB1 for next season and has some sort of foot injury. Hopefully it isn't as bad as some have eluded to on here

And the coaches let him play in a meaningless bowl game? I'm trying not to be negative but i think Mario finally broke me. He's just so dumb and bad on gameday that i don't think any amount of recruiting will overcome that.

And the coaches let him play in a meaningless bowl game? I'm trying not to be negative but i think Mario finally broke me. He's just so dumb and bad on gameday that i don't think any amount of recruiting will overcome that.
I guess you didn't read the board all last week with posters saying we need to play Citizen. Thank god Mario didn't play him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back