RB Mark Walton new rivals 100 (reclassified)

deerob305

Junior
RB Mark Walton re-classified as a 2015 and makes his debut in the 2015 class in the Rivals100. He had a chance to be a five-star talent in the 2016 class with his vision, cutting ability and speed, but Miami fans will gladly trade that star to get him on campus a year early. He's ready for the next step; he has shown that by his play against top competition. Walton checks in at no. 61

Advertisement
Hope he gets on campus before everything implodes. Kid is a beast and will tear it up here.

he was ranked the 2nd best running back in the country for 2016

Only back I would have rated higher than him in 2016 as a prospect if he stayed in that class. Kareem Walker from NJ.

Walton a top back in either 2015 or 2016 regardless. Nice to have him here earlier.

Advertisement

Only back I would have rated higher than him in 2016 as a prospect if he stayed in that class. Kareem Walker from NJ.

Walton a top back in either 2015 or 2016 regardless. Nice to have him here earlier.

our coach is well respect in jersey i hear

Same school that Jenkins and Hester came from. I don't think we will land Walker at all.

Targets will most likely be

Deon McIntosh - Cardinal Gibbons
Amir Rasul - Coral Gables
Ivan Smith - Columbus
Carlin Fils-Aime - Naples
Tony Jones - IMG Academy

The ones I feel good on would be McIntosh and Smith. I think Rasul is going to be a hard pull regardless of being in our backyard.

Theirs also Keyshawn "Pie" Young from Miami High but I look at him as athlete type, more likely to WR or DB. Thats why I didn't lump him in there.

Ivan Smith brings versatility too, played some safety in the past as well as he mainly plays RB now and could play some receiver.

Same school that Jenkins and Hester came from. I don't think we will land Walker at all.

Ivan Smith - Columbus
Tony Jones - IMG Academy

The ones I feel good on would be McIntosh and Smith. I think Rasul is going to be a hard pull regardless of being in our backyard.

Theirs also Keyshawn "Pie" Young from Miami High but I look at him as athlete type, more likely to WR or DB. Thats why I didn't lump him in there.

Ivan Smith brings versatility too, played some safety in the past as well as he mainly plays RB now and could play some receiver.

Geo - how would you rank these RB's?

Alex Collins
Dalvin Cook
Sony Michel
Joe Yearby
Jordan Scarlett
Dexter Williams
Mark Walton
Jacques Patrick
Ivan Smith - Columbus
Tony Jones - IMG Academy

Advertisement

Ivan Smith - Columbus
Tony Jones - IMG Academy

Alex Collins
Dalvin Cook
Sony Michel
Joe Yearby
Jordan Scarlett
Dexter Williams
Mark Walton
Jacques Patrick
Ivan Smith - Columbus
Tony Jones - IMG Academy

Kind of hard to do that. I like to break it off every two years. So let's do 2013 and 2014. Then 2015 and 2016. From the notables in state of Florida.

2013 & 2014

1. Dalvin Cook - FSU
2. Sony Michel - UGA
3. Derrick Henry - Bama
4a. Alex Collins - ARK
4b. Joe Yearby - Miami
5. Greg Bryant - Notre Dame
6. Tarean Folston - Notre Dame
7. Kelvin Taylor - UF
8. Brandon Powell - UF
9. Madre London - MSU
10. AJ Turman - UGA

2015 & 2016

1a. Jordan Scarlett - Miami
1b. Jacques Patrick - FSU
2a. Dexter Williams - Miami
2b. Mark Walton - Miami
3. Amir Rasul
4. Tony Jones
5a. Ivan Smith
5b. Deon McIntosh
6. Carlin Fils-Aime
7. Jalin Buie - Auburn
8. TJ Simmons - UCLA
9. D'Anfernee McGriff - Auburn
10. Trey Sneed

This is all based off production, ceiling and potential. It can change after their careers.

Last edited:

Ivan Smith - Columbus
Tony Jones - IMG Academy

Alex Collins
Dalvin Cook
Sony Michel
Joe Yearby
Jordan Scarlett
Dexter Williams
Mark Walton
Jacques Patrick
Ivan Smith - Columbus
Tony Jones - IMG Academy

Kind of hard to do that. I like to break it off every two years. So let's do 2013 and 2014. Then 2015 and 2016. From the notables in state of Florida.

2013 & 2014

1. Dalvin Cook - FSU
2. Sony Michel - UGA
3. Derrick Henry - Bama
4a. Alex Collins - ARK
4b. Joe Yearby - Miami
5. Greg Bryant - Notre Dame
6. Tarean Folston - Notre Dame
7. Kelvin Taylor - UF
8. Brandon Powell - UF
9. Madre London - MSU
10. AJ Turman - UGA

2015 & 2016

1a. Jordan Scarlett - Miami
1b. Jacques Patrick - FSU
2. Dexter Williams - Miami
3a. Amir Rasul
3b. Mark Walton - Miami
4. Tony Jones
5a. Ivan Smith
5b. Deon McIntosh
6. Carlin Fils-Aime
7. Jalin Buie - Auburn
8. TJ Simmons - UCLA
9. D'Anfernee McGriff - Auburn
10. Trey Sneed

This is all based off production, ceiling and potential. It can change after their careers.

Thanks Geo! I'm anxious to see the Jr. RB's post season highlights

[video=youtube_share;zTdomOUChT4]http://youtu.be/zTdomOUChT4[/video]

J.T. Wilcox @JTWilcoxSports · 35m 35 minutes ago
With that TD run, @F5_DEUCE has 181 rush yards & 3 TDs on 15 carries. Along with 2 catches for 44yds & 1 TD. @MiamiBTW_FB leads 40-28
0 replies 13 retweets 5 favorites

SFHSSports retweeted
J.T. Wilcox @JTWilcoxSports · 36m 36 minutes ago
TOUCHDOWN @MiamiBTW_FB!!!!! 75yd TD by Mark @F5_DEUCE Walton!!!!!!

Advertisement
People are really sleeping on Mark Walton

He was already good and he's taken another step this year.

With Joe Yearby and Mark Walton, Miami will have two of the most instinctive, natural backs in the ACC.

Advertisement
S/O to Walton and the F5 SQUAD! Proud of those kids! We made SFLA football History! #WinForever #F5Nation

IMG_20141206_224203.jpg

Ivan Smith - Columbus
Tony Jones - IMG Academy

As far as Smith and Rasul are concerned they are both plan C type backs.Smith has always had good speed and loves the cutback but is afraid to run in between the tackles. Not a tough kid at all.

Rasul is a track kid with horrible change of direction and vision.

Both have bad habits that are hard to break and haven't changed since they were young.

Advertisement
Back