2023 RB Mark Fletcher (commits to OSU* & De-Commits)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Itā€™s a message board where people have opinions.

This is an anti-American stance. Shut up a listen to those in charge, they know best! Fall in line comrade!
As a full blooded American, you can just choose to ignore my opinion. Because thatā€™s all it is, an opinion. If, for some reason, you are an unable to shake it off, I recommend that you run to your nearest CVS pharmacy and ask for some Desitin. Apply it twice a day, in the morning and evening.

Fletch was running last night like an angry hybrid of Larry Jones and Stephen McGuire. I have no greater complement to extendšŸ’Æ

Tread carefully. Lots of GMs here disagree. Same folks that years ago sold us on Lance Leggett, Ryan Moore and many more sure things.

Whats crazy I wasnā€™t wild about MF until I saw him live and it was love at first sight lol. Heā€™s that physical , violent runner that is a ***** in the fourth quarter . Itā€™s bottled violence. Marion Barber type style but with more size.
Good to know. Maybe a guy whoā€™s better in person then on tape.

Big fan of Barber at Minnesota so hope we are getting that.

Advertisement
Billy Bob at Gayta headquarters after Fletcher commits to the good guysā€¦

window **** this GIF
ā€œBilly Bobā€
1671315353818.gif

As a full blooded American, you can just choose to ignore my opinion. Because thatā€™s all it is, an opinion. If, for some reason, you are an unable to shake it off, I recommend that you run to your nearest CVS pharmacy and ask for some Desitin. Apply it twice a day, in the morning and evening.
I donā€™t think people expressing concern over this kid is a big deal, but I also take certain opinions i with a grain of salt. Some people only chime in when they want to inject misery into the conversation.

They remind me of the SNL Debbie Downer skit and then they will throw the ā€œrealist broā€ like at you.

Kid looks good. I put him behind Citizen but thatā€™s probably more because I think Citizen is an absolute beast. When we stole him last year that was an absolute miracle.

To your point adding Fletcher and CJ to the running back room is ******* awesome and I will be thrilled if we pull that off.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Itā€™s not just the talent acquisition, itā€™s the talent , the character , work ethic and competitiveness. Culture builders.
First thing I started to notice about this class was the way these guys handle themselves. Their commitment videos and announcements, seeing them with their families etc

Iā€™ve been really impressed.

Advertisement
I donā€™t think people expressing concern over this kid is a big deal, but I also take certain opinions i with a grain of salt. Some people only chime in when they want to inject misery into the conversation.

They remind me of the SNL Debbie Downer skit and then they will throw the ā€œrealist broā€ like at you.

Kid looks good. I put him behind Citizen but thatā€™s probably more because I think Citizen is an absolute beast. When we stole him last year that was an absolute miracle.

To your point adding Fletcher and CJ to the running back room is ******* awesome and I will be thrilled if we pull that off.

Well said. Amen. Go Canes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back