2023 RB Mark Fletcher (commits to OSU* & De-Commits)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
#34 would be on our LB board with Manny still here
1671289052841.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
@mirvin88 My bad I got this wrong. Tweet below says he's signing on Wednesday. I guess there's a possibility he signs but doesn't announce but don't think that's realistic. So I guess we'll know on Signing Day.

The quote cutoff at the end where Fletcher added “but Billy doesn’t shower and smells like he’s been working the all the day shift at the carnival”

Advertisement
@mirvin88 My bad I got this wrong. Tweet below says he's signing on Wednesday. I guess there's a possibility he signs but doesn't announce but don't think that's realistic. So I guess we'll know on Signing Day.

Sounds like we'll know on ESD he just wouldn't be an EE.

Advertisement
Brady...Dorsey...etc...Candle wanted to bring his own guys, and that was axed...This is the one thing about Mario that's perplexing...if Saban can change his offensive philosophy, then Mario needs to follow suit...
@HOLISTIC CANE - you are a respected poster here with connections in CFB, etc.

I see you disagreeing on different posts by different people on Gattis and I wanted to know if you would be willing to share your opinion on the Gattis back story or current situation? If not, cool!

Wonder what Fletcher thinks of the staggeringly high (rumored) number being thrown at Innis? They do go to the same school after all. I don't know, kid's a really good player. Reminds me of Mark Walton in Todd Gurley's body, if that makes sense. 'Cane at heart, so probly comes down to how much ($$) we value him v the Gator, or other options we could potentially pursue. The value of rb's in today's game isn't what it once was, and if the guys up north are desperate it could be a factor. Looks like the ball's in our court, so that's a good thing.

Reactions: JD4
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back