2023 RB Mark Fletcher (commits to OSU* & De-Commits)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have an extremely hard time seeing us truly having any traction with Innis unless we do something completely unexpected in the passing game. Obviously keep pushing, but I doubt that happens. Fletcher much more likely, think a trip to Charlotte could make it tough for him. These kids aren’t jumping off board of a playoff team unless they have a **** good reason.
I think the only way to even have a chance at flipping Innis is getting Fletcher & Brown in the class before AH season ends… have to get his teammates in his ear. The best recruiting tool are his own peers who have bought in, invaluable IMO.

Advertisement
I think the only way to even have a chance at flipping Innis is getting Fletcher & Brown in the class before AH season ends… have to get his teammates in his ear. The best recruiting tool are his own peers who have bought in, invaluable IMO.
Definitely wouldn't hurt

Advertisement
There might be issues at Ohio state that go beyond the dc.
If they don’t get the results that they’re expecting this year it’s gonna get hot up there.

Advertisement
No we didn't put all our eggs in one basket with Baxter....
bay punting GIF

Advertisement
Bit of a catch-22 since we may not currently have the WRs to air it out in order to convince the WRs that we want to commit so we can air it out in the future.
I think the crisis at RB will actually wind up benefiting us two-fold.

Staff was probably only taking 1 RB and now they've changed that outlook and will 95% take two (CJ/Fletcher).

Other thing is, the coaches have no choice but to tweak the game plan more towards passing the ball...because we're one Knighton injury away from being dangerously thin at RB. Only way to protect that position group is by limiting the punishment and relying on another....namely the WRs....

Advertisement
There can be multiple guys at a position that are generational but they have to be special. I think Marino and Montana were generational. The issues become when you add too many players. To me Marino, Montana, Brady and Manning are shoe ins as generational players. Players like Brees, Rodgers and Elway are right there as well but, debatable. Players like Young, Farve and Ben are not.
Naw! elway is generational, Super bowl×2 hall of fame, got a whole City to hate him(cleveland da drive)! And, im not an elway fan. Guess we would need to know the criteria for being generational?

Naw! elway is generational, Super bowl×2 hall of fame, got a whole City to hate him(cleveland da drive)! And, im not an elway fan. Guess we would need to know the criteria for being generational?
Where the Center is on the line of scrimmage?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back