2023 RB Mark Fletcher (commits to OSU* & De-Commits)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Can you have more than one generational ***** at the same time? Is that even possible?
77F4513A-7E70-44D9-B064-2EE68D1E7287.gif

Advertisement
He’s in the HOF and won a super bowl. He was behind the greatest quarterback ever, before Brady, and they bounced Joe for him. Not sure what more you wanted for him. Fwiw Joe had more in the tank too.

Yeah, that seemed to work out perfectly for Young. He was a truly special talent, ahead of his time.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If Mario told him to wait, I will never understand that. This seems like a RB that Mario would love from the jump.

I've always been a big fan of Fletcher.

All my eyes saw was the 1 Premiere RB in the country in Fletcher.
He’s got the everything special you’ll ever find in a RB ALL the boxes are checked.

If the NFL was like baseball RIGHT NOW #1 PERIOD , I’d take him #1 WAY ahead of that all world QB ,I see ME issues in him.

Fletcher OH BOY .

GOCANES

Advertisement
Just keep chipping away. He’s gonna make us work hard here as he should. Like one poster said, we put all our eggs in Baxters basket. Let’s see where things stand in late October.

Watching him play, he reminded me of Gus Edwards at Miami.

Athletic and fluid for his size. Runs a little high, doesn't break as many tackles as he should, and lacks the 5th gear.

He needs to improve so he can become Gus Edwards at Rutgers instead. But he has the frame and athleticism for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back