RB Girard Pringle commits to Miami

View as article
Good Vibes Yes GIF by The Great British Bake Off

Advertisement
Very talented back, but not in the same galaxy as Cook. He was an absolute freak of nature, with speed (before his knee injuries) that was generational. Dude was responsible for all of the losses that we took against the Holes while he was there.
Pringle is faster his unfinished Junior year. He should be hitting 10.4s or 10.3s in the state finals. Will be fun to watch. Then his senior year without any injuries should be faster. Physical prime is right around 24 years old. Dalvin Cook's best 100 meter verified time is 10.89 his senior year and 4.49 NFL combine. I would take Edgerrin James 4.38 NFL combine at 220 pounds or Willis McGahee 230 pounds over Cook. Wish we could have be able to land Cook at UM. Not sure why he wanted out of Miami. The injuries get them all. I thought he was going to the Gator and then ended up at FSU. Not sure who I hate more between those to teams. Fraud state right at the moment.

Cook had that 1st gear was last gear immediately....Seems like this kid has that ability but the frame difference is important IMO. Yea Cook was special I wouldn't call him Cook but this kid looks like he's going to move up in the ranking.
That I can definitely agree with.

Pringle is faster his unfinished Junior year. He should be hitting 10.4s or 10.3s in the state finals. Will be fun to watch. Then his senior year without any injuries should be faster. Physical prime is right around 24 years old. Dalvin Cook's best 100 meter verified time is 10.89 his senior year and 4.49 NFL combine. I would take Edgerrin James 4.38 NFL combine at 220 pounds or Willis McGahee 230 pounds over Cook. Wish we could have be able to land Cook at UM. Not sure why he wanted out of Miami. The injuries get them all. I thought he was going to the Gator and then ended up at FSU. Not sure who I hate more between those to teams. Fraud state right at the moment.
Football speed is not the same as track speed. With pads on and other factors like quickness, running on grass, and vision, football speed is a whole different beast.

Cook is a bigger back that could carry the weight and still run incredibly fast. He was murking guys on the reg. Pringle has faster track times, but he is not a faster football player than Dalvin was in high school.

Advertisement
Cook had that 1st gear was last gear immediately....Seems like this kid has that ability but the frame difference is important IMO. Yea Cook was special I wouldn't call him Cook but this kid looks like he's going to move up in the ranking.
Pringle is still young but Cook looked significantly bigger than him, don’t really care what the recruiting sites list their height/weight at. Cook was a specimen on the field with D1 players

But I do agree that Pringle might even be faster. Kid is going to be fun as **** to watch his senior year

Advertisement
Advertisement
Johnson ran 10.25 at states his senior year ...to Pringle's credit it's still very early in the season ...10.56 in February is big time....I would expect him to improve that time by the end of the year.....this kid looks extremely explosive with elite top end speed...bottom line, both will likely never get caught from behind in a college football game..
Chris Johnson is on a different level.

Pringle ran 10.5 hand time so take it with a grain of salt. He still clocked 10.8 as a sophomore and the film matches that at least. As a track guy though I simply can’t take Hand times seriously. Still plenty of time to improve on that 10.8. My guess is that he’ll get down to 10.6-10.7 range which is plenty fast.

This kid different don’t matter what jersey he wearing he is going to be a baller

I said the same about

Byron cowart
Torrey Davis
Matt patchan
Matt Jones
Warren Thompson
Malcolm Lamar
Leon Mcquay

Etc etc

Idk what happens to these dudes once they put that blue armwood jersey on but they are phenomenal in HS and in college it never works out. I think some sicko put a curse on em, probably that old coach from Tampa plant Weiner

Gotta get some sage around this young jit after his final game to get that juju off em

Advertisement
I said the same about

Byron cowart
Torrey Davis
Matt patchan
Matt Jones
Warren Thompson
Malcolm Lamar
Leon Mcquay

Etc etc

Idk what happens to these dudes once they put that blue armwood jersey on but they are phenomenal in HS and in college it never works out. I think some sicko put a curse on em, probably that old coach from Tampa plant Weiner

Gotta get some sage around this young jit after his final game to get that juju off em
Some of the mode names are far behind when I started following so I wouldn’t know lol. Your guess is as good as mine bruh lol

Some of the mode names are far behind when I started following so I wouldn’t know lol. Your guess is as good as mine bruh lol

They’ve kinda fallen off what they once were but there was a time when they were pumping out some of the top prospects in the state every year

Crazy thing is the best one they’ve had in 2 decades I’ve been following this was the Stryker kid who went to OU and he was one of their under the radar prospects, think he was a 3*

They’ve kinda fallen off what they once were but there was a time when they were pumping out some of the top prospects in the state every year

Crazy thing is the best one they’ve had in 2 decades I’ve been following this was the Stryker kid who went to OU and he was one of their under the radar prospects, think he was a 3*
Don’t remember that kid at all

Their biggest hit was a 3-4 OLB in a SS body. WTBS, here’s to Pringle breaking the Armwood flop streak…

Advertisement
Back