RB Damien Martinez transfers to Miami

View as article
Advertisement
1000000975.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Listen, if we get those to DE's and hold on to Bain in the bargain, this team will be Mario-proof in the fall. Cam is going to feast with this kind of team.

I think we ring FSU's bell in the rematch, especially since we got within 10 points of a playoff contender with one of the backups up there last year. And don't get me started on the No Good Dayum Gatah.
And hold onto Bain? 🤣

Embarrassing to say the least
Ehhh. But is it though? Plenty of us have told you these players y'all acting like are all world just weren't. We told y'all James williams ****ed himself cause he refused until the last possible minute to hear anyone who told him at safety that ain't it. I won't get into all the rest. But if we're all being honest with ourselves this result was expected. Only one that wasn't is Cohen and Taylor going completely undrafted instead of late rounds. But being honest both have short arms and in Taylors case far more issues than that. Won't be this way much longer. This is some transfers we could get to buy in and Mandy's dudes. That's what it is.

Advertisement
Ehhh. But is it though? Plenty of us have told you these players y'all acting like are all world just weren't. We told y'all James williams ****ed himself cause he refused until the last possible minute to hear anyone who told him at safety that ain't it. I won't get into all the rest. But if we're all being honest with ourselves this result was expected. Only one that wasn't is Cohen and Taylor going completely undrafted instead of late rounds. But being honest both have short arms and in Taylors case far more issues than that. Won't be this way much longer. This is some transfers we could get to buy in and Mandy's dudes. That's what it is.
You are correct as am I. It is embarrassing. Speaks volumes about our talent acquisition during that lazy hire’s tenure. Let’s recruit football players and not Diva’s….and develop them into men.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back