RB Damien Martinez enters the Portal

Did you rock the Spam?
lol. I have a spam musubi for lunch today. Rice wrapped in seaweed and spam.
Satisfying Rice Ball GIF by Idimedley

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Smart man

I can tell who the Vegans are around here
I told my parents back when I was a youngling that one day there will be pills you can take to make up for my deficiency/hate of most veggies! Now you have Balance of Nature, etc, and even those I only take one per day, not their recommended dosage. Don't want to overdo it.

I told my parents back when I was a youngling that one day there will be pills you can take to make up for my deficiency/hate of most veggies! Now you have Balance of Nature, etc, and even those I only take one per day, not their recommended dosage. Don't want to overdo it.
I’m in the dietary supplement space I got a cease and desist letter from trashing those people so much. So I talk twice as much **** about them now

Advertisement
Especially onions. It's an allergic reaction. Can not stand anything about them, and everyone that knows me, knows I despise them.

Advertisement
Back