RB Damien Martinez enters the Portal

Advertisement
Crown him @The U is back to work
7ADE2C57-BD4E-45F0-BB9A-79BB11933A2E.jpeg

I guess D’Eriq King never played here huh.
Great guy, and awesome teammate. King was definitely the “I don’t talk **** I let my play do the talking” type.

Ain’t a bad thing, but definitely not comparable to Ward or Berlin from a leadership level. Could you picture King doing the Seminole chop up 40? No. Cam will rub it in.

Advertisement
The silence from Pete is deafening. His boys and his former stomping grounds at FRM are the ones running the show and he’s keeping it close to the vest… let’s just say if it wasn’t Miami we would hear that.

Chances they will close the deal tonight and have him on campus as a commit this weekend?
Honestly think this has been done for a bit and he hasn't committed yet because I'm sure we tampered

Great guy, and awesome teammate. King was definitely the “I don’t talk **** I let my play do the talking” type.

Ain’t a bad thing, but definitely not comparable to Ward or Berlin from a leadership level. Could you picture King doing the Seminole chop up 40? No. Cam will rub it in.
Ok but you called him a sissy….that part I don’t get.

Cam + Martinez + a Sam Brown type WR transfer = playoff expectations.

That offense will be more than good enough to win 10 games, regardless of what happens on the defensive side of the ball. With that said there's obviously a ton of indicators defense will continue to significantly improve as well since we'll likely get at least 2-3 starter type guys added to the defensive side of the ball.

Mario's going all in this year and it's expanded playoffs or bust IMO.

Advertisement
Ok but you called him a sissy….that part I don’t get.
“bunch of” sissy’s, don’t take it so literal. While every QB between Brock and Ward weren’t alpha’s. Not every one was a sissy lol

Is King lead like Berlin? No. Was he a soft shouldered cuck like Kyle Wright? Definitely not

Advertisement

King didn't have the weapons, we weren't nearly as strong a team and our OL was trash..

Advertisement
“bunch of” sissy’s, don’t take it so literal. While every QB between Brock and Ward weren’t alpha’s. Not every one was a sissy lol

Is King lead like Berlin? No. Was he a soft shouldered cuck like Kyle Wright? Definitely not
Still doesn’t make sense to me. So basically you are bashing every qb we have had in the last 20 years. Yes some of them sucked and weren’t leaders at all aka Van Dyke, Jarren Williams, etc. I’ll be damned if anyone says a bad word about King.

Advertisement
Back