RB Damien Martinez enters the Portal

Advertisement
I really like Martinez to Miami and they get the last visit, plus Mario Cristobal gets what he wants but I also think Arizona could be the landing spot here for various reasons, so it could go either way and this will be a situation to monitor - even though Miami is in a good spot but I'd keep my eye on the Wildcats in Tuscon.

-Gaby Urrutia (probably)

I really like Martinez to Miami and they get the last visit, plus Mario Cristobal gets what he wants but I also think Arizona could be the landing spot here for various reasons, so it could go either way and this will be a situation to monitor - even though Miami is in a good spot but I'd keep my eye on the Wildcats in Tuscon.

-Gaby Urrutia (probably)
Guy is a wet towel

Advertisement
Yeah I don't like that. Playing pickup basketball is just slightly behind "Likes street racing motorcycles" on the my list of things I don't want players doing in the offseason. Next story is always
"[Insert player name] had his foot stepped on in a pickup basketball game, he is expected to miss the first half of the season."
Shattered my foot hooping a couple of years ago. Friend tore his achilles hooping shortly after.

Glad I was not the only one who probably did not enjoy the Kinsler article talking about a lot of the dudes playing bball.

Shattered my foot hooping a couple of years ago. Friend tore his achilles hooping shortly after.

Glad I was not the only one who probably did not enjoy the Kinsler article talking about a lot of the dudes playing bball.
Alot of dudes played pick up when I was at Miami in mid 00s. Every great player we had played at Wellness Center

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
IMG_5710.jpeg

Advertisement
Back