RB Damien Martinez enters the Portal

Advertisement
Cam Ward and Anez Cooper. They were on an IG live talking about Martinez. You can see how connected Cam is with the team if you watched it. A bunch of UM players were commenting under it and you can easily see how much they fw Cam. Apparently the team plays pickup bball in their spare time lol
100%

this guy showed up on campus and was seemingly HIM to everyone on the team. wild gravitas. X kicked his bff out of the group chat when Cam showed up.

I’m still trippin that this dude is 230 moving like that. Pause

He will basically change our rb perception by himself in one season. When his name first came up I didn’t even look I thought to myself “here we go another 190lbs back that gets touched and dies”

Once I heard 230 from dmoney I was like wtf. I was so fooled by his tape I thought he was a typical back. We have to land him and I believe we will. We going to be a problem this season.

Cam better be playing pickup bball in bubble wrap 🤣

Yeah I don't like that. Playing pickup basketball is just slightly behind "Likes street racing motorcycles" on the my list of things I don't want players doing in the offseason. Next story is always
"[Insert player name] had his foot stepped on in a pickup basketball game, he is expected to miss the first half of the season."

Cam Ward and Anez Cooper. They were on an IG live talking about Martinez. You can see how connected Cam is with the team if you watched it. A bunch of UM players were commenting under it and you can easily see how much they fw Cam. Apparently the team plays pickup bball in their spare time lol
Man, how long have we wished for Alpha like Cam. Wish he had 3 more years. Hope the Ppfonbergershnitzel can carry on next year.

Advertisement
I’m still trippin that this dude is 230 moving like that. Pause

He will basically change our rb perception by himself in one season. When his name first came up I didn’t even look I thought to myself “here we go another 190lbs back that gets touched and dies”

Once I heard 230 from dmoney I was like wtf. I was so fooled by his tape I thought he was a typical back. We have to land him and I believe we will. We going to be a problem this season.
Like I said before he’s Fletcher with vision

Now I also thought our ridiculous running back by committee approach isn’t going to let anyone get into the feel of a game, but when Fletcher got open you could see how he could be a big problem. So I see Martinez as what we hope and pray Fletcher could be one day. There’s backs I would put above him (the UNC kid) but he would be perfect for us

Like I said before he’s Fletcher with vision

Now I also thought our ridiculous running back by committee approach isn’t going to let anyone get into the feel of a game, but when Fletcher got open you could see how he could be a big problem. So I see Martinez as what we hope and pray Fletcher could be one day. There’s backs I would put above him (the UNC kid) but he would be perfect for us
Fletcher doesn’t have the first step this kid has. I feel like against top teams Fletcher will struggle cause he needs a gaping hole pause. If u get fletch dancing in the backfield it’s over for him. This kid right here though has moves and can zoom for his size (big pause). I was never high on Fletcher but he played well and he was a take for me cause u have to protect those sfla elites.

Also Fletcher runs way too high and is going to get buried one day cause of it. He can’t help it it’s how he runs.

Fletcher doesn’t have the first step this kid has. I feel like against top teams Fletcher will struggle cause he needs a gaping hole pause. If u get fletch dancing in the backfield it’s over for him. This kid right here though has moves and can zoom for his size (big pause). I was never high on Fletcher but he played well and he was a take for me cause u have to protect those sfla elites.

Also Fletcher runs way too high and is going to get buried one day cause of it. He can’t help it it’s how he runs.
Exactly.... i love fletch & while they might be similar in body size... this might get flack... but he's like a fletcher/parrish combo back.... vision & fluidity of parrish but size of fletch.... not going to be the CJ type back.... but still a freaking stud.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

This kid is a grown man. Fletcher is not a natural runner yet but people said the same thing about Gus…

Advertisement
Back