RB Damien Martinez enters the Portal

Advertisement
Answering my Damien Martinez question would be bring this back on topic. But no worries if you don't want to.

And no worries if you don't want to answer my questions about Walton.
I don't blame you.

But let me respond to your final statements for context.

- Was Walton held back? Sure. Would he still have been a senior in HS in 2015? Yes. Doesn’t change the fact.

The fact is Walton was a Senior in HS when he should've been, and a Freshman in college when he should've been. So what's your point here?

- OL rank in 2015? Over 100th in America

If you truly believe OL should be heavily factored in, then:

Wouldn't Yearby in 2015 behind a terrible OL putting up similar numbers to Walton in 2016 behind a much better OL be more impressive to you?

View attachment 287076

So the only time Mark Walton had a top 25 OL (2016) for full season he had a 5.3YPC with 1350 yards & 15TDs. Shocking.

Yearby put up 1275 yds & 8 TD's behind the 117th OL.

Yearby put up similar numbers behind a much worse OL - is that also shocking?

“but what about P5?”
- 957 yards, 8TDs in 9 games (95 YPG)
- 5 games over 100 yards

Here's what our RB's did before & after for comparison. Again - Walton was similar to Yearby.

View attachment 287079

This is the post that finally made me boot you from this thread. So ******* tedious.

Advertisement
200.gif
@SWFLHurricane confirmed?

Advertisement
Advertisement
"Hi everybody, I'm Damien Martinez and if you want to go buy the newest Hurricanes gear, head on over to our friends at CanesWear to get your brand new, hot off the shelves Damien Martinez #6 jersey. I'll be there this Saturday for a signing brought to you by CanesConnection YOUR way to impact your favorite team DIRECTLY."
Epic.

But... it won't be #6....

That's Trader.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back