RB Damien Martinez enters the Portal

Attempting to bully people that you don’t know over information they provide is corny. Maybe he is lying or maybe he is just sharing info on a message board. It's not like he came here pretending to be a new insider.
In fairness we've had multiple of these

Advertisement
@JamesQuall

View attachment 286844

Reaction Disappointed GIF by MOODMAN

@WaterburyCane - 👀
This is some bull****

Who works for Internal Affairs around here?

Advertisement
I figured since the one guy saying his Michigan State buddy feels a certain way was enough to rustle jimmies, I’d make an equally improbable statement to see if people also believe that. I mean my FSU friend feels really strongly about Martinez wanting to be a Nole.
That dumbass fan base thinks everyone should be a nole

Advertisement

This is why, like our forefathers, we set up a system so no man has too much power

@JamesQuall = Police Chief/Commissioner
@PIPO = Supreme Court/Arbitrator/Tiebreaker
@JHallCanes = Detective/Inspector...aka Head ****
@RVACane = Attorney General and acting head of our cyber division in case we need to look into IP addresses
@cway313 = Head Informant...aka supreme snitch
@Felonious Monk = We are still trying to figure out how to best leverage his skillset
me = InternalAffairs/part time deputy during a surge in bad jokes to help out my partner @JamesQuall

@TRick72 You see what your little beaver joke did?

This is why, like our forefathers, we set up a system so no man has too much power

@RVACane = Attorney General and acting head of our cyber division in case we need to look into IP addresses
@Felonious Monk = We are still trying to figure out how to best leverage his skillset
me = InternalAffairs/part time deputy during a surge in bad jokes to help out my partner @JamesQuall

To summarize:

mel brooks gold GIF

Season 2 Couch GIF by The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air

Advertisement

No Way Omg GIF by WWE

So you mixed the Zoloft with the Adderall today

I like your style
Couldn't drink my coffee this morning, so I had to improvise. On the plus side, I rewrote my master's thesis just for fun at lunch time. If Professor Levenson hadn't passed away 15 years ago, I'd have asked him what he thought of it.

Advertisement

I see myself as a cross between Popeye Doyle and Frank Callahan, but with the fashion sense of Huggy Bear and the magnetic personality of Axel Foley.

Advertisement
Back