RB Damien Martinez enters the Portal

Not really imo.

Off the top of my head, some of the bigger NIL schools have their RB position locked up.

- Ohio St is Gucci
- Texas schools are set
- Alabama has Jam Miller and Haynes
- Auburn has Jaquez Hunter
- OU has the #1 2024 RB and some key returners
- UGA has baby Etienne
- Tennessee has three young RBs that looked decent in the Bowl Game vs. Iowa

Oregon could be a player here. Maybe LSU? Ole Miss? FSU?

It’s not a shoe-in because when money is involved, anything can happen…but we aren’t fighting as many as you would think. Plus, this has been in the works…

He’s a guaranteed RB1, running behind a very good OL and a top 10 (At Worst, more like top 5) QB in football.

Pay him and let’s get the Spring portal started with a bang.
That bolded part

Advertisement
Shannon Dawson gotta be like:

IMG_4071.jpeg

Advertisement
Name them. I think he has his destination in mind
Ok probably true. let me re word it. My concern is all it takes is a school (like lsu ole miss Oregon or some other) that need rb to throw a big offer. Maybe he has a destination in mind. Really hope it’s us. But he’s not committed and enrolled what would stop him from going elsewhere if he got a big offer

Ok probably true. let me re word it. My concern is all it takes is a school (like lsu ole miss Oregon or some other) that need rb to throw a big offer. Maybe he has a destination in mind. Really hope it’s us. But he’s not committed and enrolled what would stop him from going elsewhere if he got a big offer
We have $$ to offer too.

Advertisement
snooping on the Beaver 247 board and supposedly in the last hour on this Twitter profile he dropped @beaverfootball and listed his agent Shawn O’Gorman from….. first round management 👀

Think we all can put 2 and 2 together

edit to add the screenshots
Remind me again, is this Pete’s agency?

Advertisement
Advertisement
If we get this guy then ill personally donate a toe to some type fund
Not sure if they’re accepting toes though

Click the link below and pick a plan. When you enter promo code “CIS” in the blue link titled “Add promotion Code” (right under “Subtotal”) you get 20% off your first month Canes Connection subscription. More importantly, you get access to a regular, private Zoom call with me where I share information I can’t share publicly. This is in addition to the other member benefits Canes Connection provides

Advertisement
Back