Confirmed RB Coach Tim Harris Jr

Advertisement
The first or the 2nd time we hired him? The nepotism with UM is necrotic. We can't seem to ever break the cycle.
mr. mackey laughing GIF by South Park

His brother as a player(Brandon) & his pops as a coach. For the poster who laughed about the comment dude made about he should basically be able to hand pick Dade county running backs now, I'm sorry but that's pretty much correct. His family is royalty down here in youth football especially out the city.
Not reading all 15 pages, but what is funny is most of our supposed fans don't know know who Junior is. He was an outstanding 800 meter track star for Miami.

Advertisement
Not reading all 15 pages, but what is funny is most of our supposed fans don't know know who Junior is. He was an outstanding 800 meter track star for Miami.

Our supposed fans also don't know who is in the UM Sports Hall of Fame. They think that football coaches have to win a national championship to be eligible. They think we have 3 sports at UM.

You talking support staff. We didn’t have one guy on the actual staff who was black (yeah I said it), and had local ties. Yeah I went there. But I’m glad Mario saw it. He didn’t need “you know who” to tell him. He saw it and addressed it. And he got a guy who actually deserved and earned it.

Uh... no. The guy THJ is replacing played at Southridge.

Advertisement
Advertisement
But Miami isn’t in Lincoln, Nebraska or Madison, Wisconsin.

There should be a SFLA recruiting gun for hire on the staff.
The ON THE FIELD, staff. You have to say it like that cause if you don't they will ask, "well what is Cooney there for?"

This isn’t your typical “ rb coach “ type deal. Harris was the OC at BTW, was set to call plays at FIU before leaving and had the co OC title at UCF. He has X’s and O’s ability.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back