Ray Ray suspended for FSU game

well calling the kid an idiot...and saying he needs to be "sent packing" is total bs..because you guys have everything wrong...the comments without the facts are just crazy and non-supportive!
Well UM has not yet said officially suspended so we will see.

Advertisement
When this sort of thing happens, I wonder how much the kid's parents are pushing them toward the next level. My hope is that there were several people at the dinner and Ray Ray didn't know one of them was an agent.

I really feel like he isn't fully at fault we should go hold a rally at his dorm and on the UMcampus as a show of support....

How disappointing has Ray Ray been that he is suspended for our biggest rival and nobody seems to care? In fact, I think our defense might be better off without him.

Advertisement
How disappointing has Ray Ray been that he is suspended for our biggest rival and nobody seems to care? In fact, I think our defense might be better off without him.

Absolutley.. I don't see anyone broken up over this.. The fact is JoJo is playing better..

JC

Absolutley.. I don't see anyone broken up over this.. The fact is JoJo is playing better..

JC

Jojo has played his *** off this year. Here is this kid who isn't as physically gifted as dumbass RRA, gets punched in the gut by losing a son who's born premature before the season, but continues to bust his *** and has played respectably.

christ, the only reason any of us knew RRA was back from suspension anyway was because we saw "Armstrong" so many times from him having to chase down receivers he let roam free.

JC

Jojo has played his *** off this year. Here is this kid who isn't as physically gifted as dumbass RRA, gets punched in the gut by losing a son who's born premature before the season, but continues to bust his *** and has played respectably.

christ, the only reason any of us knew RRA was back from suspension anyway was because we saw "Armstrong" so many times from him having to chase down receivers he let roam free.

LMAO, what a great comment.

Advertisement
Some are saying that he had dinner with a girl who is in her early 20's and works there, and may have just been on a date.

Considering where we are right now with the NCAA dangling the Sword of Damocles from a frayed thread suspended imperiously over our exposed throats, I find it stupid to the point of absurdity to think that a player whose former violations help to hoist said impaler in the first place, would be so epically dense that he would, in less than a month from his return to the active roster, commit another offense akin to the first. Searching as I did to find logic in the dense fog of his repeated failure I landed on the familiar ground of poor parental guidance, an admitted hinderance to many aspiring college athletes. Alas, as it turns out I could have ended my journey at its beginning: for there we find our effect, even if the cause - for now - alludes us.

I really feel like he isn't fully at fault we should go hold a rally at his dorm and on the UMcampus as a show of support....

I see what u did there

Advertisement
What he said... I really hope there is a good explanation for this.

Considering where we are right now with the NCAA dangling the Sword of Damocles from a frayed thread suspended imperiously over our exposed throats, I find it stupid to the point of absurdity to think that a player whose former violations help to hoist said impaler in the first place, would be so epically dense that he would, in less than a month from his return to the active roster, commit another offense akin to the first. Searching as I did to find logic in the dense fog of his repeated failure I landed on the familiar ground of poor parental guidance, an admitted hinderance to many aspiring college athletes. Alas, as it turns out I could have ended my journey at its beginning: for there we find our effect, even if the cause - for now - alludes us.

I see what u did there

Advertisement

dude can't even go to dinner with a chick? ridiculous.. plus we know someone else wasn't buying, dude ordered chicken, who the **** orders chicken at PRIME 112?

Advertisement
Back