Ray Ray suspended for FSU game

Advertisement
Cut ties with Armstrong - he's beyond stupid to be having a high priced dinner with a sports agency after what just went down. No wonder he keeps messing up in coverage, he's obviously got the IQ of a houseplant.

Is this really what happened? How can he possibly be that ******* stupid? IQ of a houseplant might be considered generous if this is the case.

Allegedly had dinner at Prime 112 with a rep from a sports PR agency this past weekend.
If so this kid is a real knucklehead. And if true, I think this will be his last game here.
Which just highlights the fact that we need a few safeties in this class.

Definition of dumb and dumber right here..
Hey why don't I have dinner with a Sports PR Agency at a high profile place where all the athletes and media hang out..

nzfu.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Apparently this chick is his girlfriend. If he paid for his meal, not as bad as it looks.

LOL hes suspended, that tells you all you need to know. Obviously it was a violatio of team rules....

Advertisement
If he's suspended, at least 8 routes and/or runs just had their probability of being stopped quicker increase by 60%.

Apparently this chick is his girlfriend. If he paid for his meal, not as bad as it looks.
How does the NCAA handle something like that?
I wonder if being a Michigan State grad and not a cane herself makes things more fishy from a outside point of view?

Advertisement
Kick him off the team. If you aren't smart/mature enough to learn your listen the first time then get off the team. Not like he was any good anyway.

Likely he finally realized that the closest he would ever get to a personal relations agent or talent agent would be to have dinner with one.

While his coverages made his football intelligence somewhat suspect - he has now removed all doubt to his overall intelligence. What a dumb**** move. What a dumb****.

This gentlemen is called an 'opportunity.' An opportunity to cull the chaff.

We may not have depth, but like this is really going to hurt us during games.

Advertisement
Back