Ray Ray Says Mario's Building a Wall.

lindend

Money, its gotta be da shoes!
Premium
Must watch/listen episode of Sebastian Lane w/Rasta and D tonight. Ray Ray said the biggest difference with Mario at Miami is:

"A lot of kids from home are going to stay home. You're not going to see too many kids leaving Miami.....Coach Cristobal is building a fence"

Brown and Innis I think will be the last of the Mohicans.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Ray Ray added this gem

"What Miami did the best was recruit my family"

This will be added to Mario's Law's of Recruiting Thread

Must watch/listen episode of Sebastian Lane w/Rasta and D tonight. Ray Ray said the biggest difference with Mario at Miami is:

"A lot of kids from home are going to stay home. You're not going to see too many kids leaving Miami"

Brown and Innis I think will be the last of the Mohicans.

Some will leave. We won’t get them all unfortunately

Advertisement
Ray Ray added this gem

"What Miami did the best was recruit my family"

This will be added to Mario's Law's of Recruiting Thread

Jalen Browns dad
Hd Pursed Lips GIF

and Ray Ray added this gem that will also be added to Mario's Laws of Recruiting

Coach Cristobal is a diehard recruiter. If you didn't know who he was, you wouldn't know he was a head coach. He recruits you just as much as your position coach or area guy recruits you. He knows EVERYTHING about you.

Maybe this is going to be a controversial opinion here but I’m actually really tired of hearing this analogy

Another aspect of the interview Ray Ray hit on is how they will bring national recruits into the Cane family. There's definitely a plan to make them feel welcome and adopt them into the South Florida family.

Advertisement
Another aspect of the interview Ray Ray hit on is how they will bring national recruits into the Cane family. There's definitely a plan to make them feel welcome and adopt them into the South Florida family.
I will definitely listen to this! Also definitely not criticizing Ray Ray or anything just sorta complaining in general

I’ll believe it when it starts coming to fruition, especially with these South Florida skill guys. Been saying the same thing for 15 years under a plethora of coaches.

If anyone can do it, Mario can…but man these h0es ain’t loyal down here. Keep it national and grab the best players available.

Advertisement
I’ll believe it when it starts coming to fruition, especially with these South Florida skill guys. Been saying the same thing for 15 years under a plethora of coaches.

If anyone can do it, Mario can…but man these h0es ain’t loyal down here. Keep it national and grab the best players available.

You're right, they aren't loyal and loyalty can be bought like never before. Sometimes that will work in our favor, other times not.

I've said for years, these kids in this area aren't loyal to their neighborhoods, teammates, or coaches. They switch schools, like nothing I've ever seen. When you can't be loyal to those you grew up with, leave your neighborhood to form a super team with your rival team, and can't stay under the coach that put you on the map........ It's no wonder they aren't loyal to the home squad.

Win more and continue selling your vision, build thay bond, more will jump on. We'll see some this class, but it isn't going to be an overnight thing. When next year's class and down the line sees guys they looked up to transforming their bodies, getting sine burn, and winning games it should come together for most.

We've been selling empty promises for too long. It's time to deliver and I think Mario and company will make thay happen.

Advertisement

Loyalty has nothing to do with a kid choosing (insert elite coach here) over Onion, Folden, oC ReCht or Mandy.

I think you guys might be taking the “put up a fence” line too literally. We will still recruit the best players regardless of where they are but dammit I want any elite kid who plays in Dade and Broward AT LEAST (we can extend it to WPB, Orlando and Tampa as the years go on) to not even think of going anywhere but Miami. Starts next year with Jeremiah Smith, JoJo Trader, TJ Capers and Antoine Jackson. All 4 will be top 50 kids and none should leave to go play in the $EC or Ohio state like elite kids in years past. I want those days to end. That’s what Ray Ray is saying.

Advertisement
Back