Ray Ray Armstrong, what's the latest?

michaeldiamond74

Freshman
Premium
Hey Mod's,

Can you share with us what's really going on with Ray Ray? Is he going to be suspended or kicked off the team?

There was a lot of smoke a week or so about this but no real conclusions.

What's the haps? :neonu:

Advertisement
I don't want to say anything definitive until I can get it confirmed. However, he has NOT been kicked off and I do not believe he will be.

I don't want to say anything definitive until I can get it confirmed. However, he has NOT been kicked off and I do not believe he will be.

so possibly another opputunity to make more than one big hit in his career at UM.....

ray ray smh.jpg

Do you have the ability to boot the ******** that stated for fact that he was kicked off the team. Get that isht out of here!

Advertisement
**** it. Give Rayshawn Jenkins or Bush his spot at safety. Ray Ray has done all he can do here (and that ain't much).

Although he hasn't lived up to the hype, RR is a special talent. If he can get focused and work, he could be great. Here's hoping....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Topgoon he is no doubt talented, but I agree with the posters who say he is playing out of position. On defense he should have probably been moved to OLB long ago or moved to TE on offense. Looking forward to seeing what the young guns can do.

Although he hasn't lived up to the hype, RR is a special talent. If he can get focused and work, he could be great. Here's hoping....

Advertisement
Topgoon he is no doubt talented, but I agree with the posters who say he is playing out of position. On defense he should have probably been moved to OLB long ago or moved to TE on offense. Looking forward to seeing what the young guns can do.

You want to take a safety who takes horrible angles and is a bad tackler and put him at LB? LOL

Hey, no matter how U cut it, this will be the last year RRA will be here. Here's hoping for the best from him (if he's around) and let's get the young ones plenty of snaps.

I think he's an especially overrated talent.

He's the classic stud who played everywhere high school, but didn't really have a position at the next level.

As a safety, he lacks speed, quickness, hands, and awareness. He doesn't even tackle well in open space.

One of the most shockingly overhyped prospects in a long time.

Advertisement
Back