Ray Lewis talks about The U

Memnon

Dejazmach
Premium
[video=youtube_share;RJzDVyaRGb4]https://youtu.be/RJzDVyaRGb4[/video]

Advertisement
Look up the video called 52 cards and then go tell Ray Lewis he's stretching the truth.

Advertisement
why do I feel like he stretches the truth

Because you weren't around him. Dude outworked every guy at Miami in '94-96. Now I can see why he was so protective of his friends and himself.

Last edited:
All those people making excuses for Phillips in the other thread need to come watch this.......they'll understand a tough childhood doesn't mean you can't make something of themselves....and before I hear sh*t about him being a murderer go fCk yourselves.

Advertisement

I'm sure a lot of people from the other side of the tracks, black or white, find it hard to believe there are people who are existing with no expendable income to afford anything including regular meals. My wife and I often take food and supplies to a "white" veteran who has had his food benefits cut and SS income by the very same people who profess to honor our veterans. I won't get political, but I will say the wool is being pulled over our heads and parades and giant flags at games don't help those who have served or just need help.

giphy.gif

Advertisement
I remember him being a late signee, in fact, he wasn't in the 93 media guide as a freshman as his status was in doubt. I think he had to wait for a test score or something to that effect

Look how excited Ray got when Colin asked him about the 2017 Canes.

Coach Richt has really done a great job connecting with our Legends.

These kids really don't understand what they're missing out on by not coming to Miami, there's no other College Football experience like it.

I remember him being a late signee, in fact, he wasn't in the 93 media guide as a freshman as his status was in doubt. I think he had to wait for a test score or something to that effect

Yep.
He was a late qualifier and I believe had his heart set on being a nole.
I think KState was also trying to poach him.
Our "big" LB signee in Lewis's class was Jeffrey Taylor out of Northwestern hs, by way of prep school in Virginia.
If I recall, Tommy Turbeville was the guy who stayed with Lewis.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Yep.
He was a late qualifier and I believe had his heart set on being a nole.
I think KState was also trying to poach him.
Our "big" LB signee in Lewis's class was Jeffrey Taylor out of Northwestern have, by way of prep school in Virginia.
If I recall, Tommy Turbeville was the guy who stayed with Lewis.

Yeah, and other big LB recruit was James Burgess that cycle. LOL, every year Ferman would get me all excited about how each class was even better than the year before. But yeah, ERRickson had so many high profile busts in his class it seemed. Taylor was very average at UM

Started from the bottom
1 pair of shoes
3 shirts
1 pack of pencils

Now we here
2× Superbowl Champion
13× Pro Bowl
7× First Team All-Pro
2× NFL Defensive Player of the year
Superbowl MVP
CANE 4 LIFE

Advertisement