Ray Lewis talks about The U

Advertisement
And...who was the second best Cane in 1995?

I want to say Yatil Green, but it was a long time ago.

Nope the 2nd best player was Rohan "Da Rat" Marley

[video=youtube;15Y5VRoPFuI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15Y5VRoPFuI[/video]

You're out of your mind.
First, he wasn't on the team in 1995, Butch's first year.
And he definitely wasn't the second best player on the 1994.
He was a very nice story because of his size, motor and ability to hit folks, but a very limited
player.

in 95 Miami stil had Kennard Lang, Kenny Holmes and KC Jones. And Tremain Mack emerged in 95. Danyell Ferguson also had a good year(over a 1000 yards rushing)

who was the 2nd best rapper tho

I thought he was sitting at a piano,
Who the fook does this guy think he is as he sits atop this massive desk looking down on his guests?

Churt isn't far off.

Ray is full of ****. He won't acknowledge his grandma raised him after his mom left but he will throw her under the bus and say she dropped him off in Miami with basically nothing and was told that's all she could do for him. But he won't tell the **** he was into off the field though. He won't tell that he was a problem child....

Plus you're crazy if you think Ray didn't have mentors and people looking out for him like coaches. He was a superstar in Lakeland before he got to Miami. **** most black kids have/had it rough coming out of Lakeland/Polk County. But Ray is trying to make it seem like he was Ray Charles, no pot to **** in, dirt poor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Advertisement
I remember watching practices back in that era. Never forget watching an 11X11 run drill and Diego London (huge guy at over 320) pull and Marley was the guy whom met him on the other side to take on the pull. Marley literally stood London up. Incredibly strong player for his size

And...who was the second best Cane in 1995?

I want to say Yatil Green, but it was a long time ago.

Nope the 2nd best player was Rohan "Da Rat" Marley

[video=youtube;15Y5VRoPFuI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15Y5VRoPFuI[/video]

You're out of your mind.
First, he wasn't on the team in 1995, Butch's first year.
And he definitely wasn't the second best player on the 1994.
He was a very nice story because of his size, motor and ability to hit folks, but a very limited
player.

in 95 Miami stil had Kennard Lang, Kenny Holmes and KC Jones. And Tremain Mack emerged in 95. Danyell Ferguson also had a good year(over a 1000 yards rushing)

who was the 2nd best rapper tho

Nate Brooks - only because he resembled Tupac!!

I remember watching practices back in that era. Never forget watching an 11X11 run drill and Diego London (huge guy at over 320) pull and Marley was the guy whom met him on the other side to take on the pull. Marley literally stood London up. Incredibly strong player for his size

I remember during that Colorado game in 93 him scoring a KO over a tight end( I think it was Fauria, who had a long NFL career)

Could
I remember during that Colorado game in 93 him scoring a KO over a tight end( I think it was Fauria, who had a long NFL career)

Marley was a favorite, for his playing style and for being Bob Marley's son. Imagine how great a player he could have been if he were 6'3 230.

I remember reading as one of eight recognized children of Bob Marley, Rohan himself made over $300K a year from his father's royalties and licensing deals. This was back when he was in college. The writer may have been inaccurate, but if true, wow.

FYI - Forbes reported the Bob Marley estate made $21M in 2016. I don't' know early 90s numbers but the $300K could have been true. The estate is shared among 11 children and Marley's widow.

Last edited:
Advertisement
But Ray is trying to make it seem like he was Ray Charles, no pot to **** in, dirt poor.

Yeah, I was living in PC/Lakeland in the mid-90s. You either had to be lazy as ****, or had some bad *** habits, to not be able to put food on the table in the that town.

I remember reading as one of eight recognized children of Bob Marley, Rohan himself made over $300K a year from his father's royalties and licensing deals. This was back when he was in college. The writer may have been inaccurate, but if true, wow.

FYI - Forbes reported the Bob Marley estate made $21M in 2016. I don't' know early 90s numbers but the $300K could have been true. The estate is shared among 11 children and Marley's widow.

I believe it, Sapp said Him & Rohan used to smoke hella sense.

Advertisement
Back