Ray Lewis Jr

Advertisement
By the looks of things, there seems to be a lot of RB's better than him. And being that he's 5'9 175lbs, the only other option would probably be DB.

Duke Johnson, 5'10" and 180lbs, are those 5 lbs really that important?
Its not all size, sure that helps a lot, but the point is another big chunk is will, determination and heart. Thats why so many 5 stars fail and 2 stars succeed. They may have never been the physical specimens others were in high school, but they put their head down and learned how to play better. Thats your Bradys, your Brees', your welkers, your zach thomases, and yes even your ray lewis' (he was undersized for an lb remember?)

This kid is nowhere near Duke's level.

Ray Lewis once said he wanted to be the greatest player to ever wear a Miami Hurricanes jersey. We see how that turned out...

Ray Lewis Jr said he wanted to be greater than his father. I'd take a chance...

Advertisement
My question is why offer him a scholarship? Ray can pay his son's way and that frees up a ship for someone else. It's not like money is a problem for his family. Let the young man know we really want him and if he wasn't uber rich he would get a scholarship, but since he can pay his own way it would help the team out immensely if he paid his own way to free up a scholarship for someone else to help the team out. Why is that a problem? Preferred walkon I guess.

By the looks of things, there seems to be a lot of RB's better than him. And being that he's 5'9 175lbs, the only other option would probably be DB.

Duke Johnson, 5'10" and 180lbs, are those 5 lbs really that important?
Its not all size, sure that helps a lot, but the point is another big chunk is will, determination and heart. Thats why so many 5 stars fail and 2 stars succeed. They may have never been the physical specimens others were in high school, but they put their head down and learned how to play better. Thats your Bradys, your Brees', your welkers, your zach thomases, and yes even your ray lewis' (he was undersized for an lb remember?)

This kid is nowhere near Duke's level.

He has been dominating his level, his stats are amazing, the question is his competition. The point is we dont know if hes better than duke, ray lewis has to do the smart thing and either get this kid into a more competitive school or bring him to junior day. Either way he's clearly not bad, he's either average or good. Plus we know he has his dads competitiveness, **** improve in college

Ray has been an ambassador for the U. His son looks talented. You offer him a ship no question, and hope ray says he will pick up the tap and be a preffered walk on. We owe Ray way more then 1 ship.

My question is why offer him a scholarship? Ray can pay his son's way and that frees up a ship for someone else. It's not like money is a problem for his family. Let the young man know we really want him and if he wasn't uber rich he would get a scholarship, but since he can pay his own way it would help the team out immensely if he paid his own way to free up a scholarship for someone else to help the team out. Why is that a problem? Preferred walkon I guess.

This would only work if no other school offers him. He's definitely good enough to get a D1 scholarship. Golden should offer him a ship.... If he actually is 5'10 180ish, then put him at safety and let him set the tone for the rest of the team. He appears to be hard-working and a leader...

Advertisement
We didn't offer Keon Lattimore who is Ray Lewis's brother, so who knows.

If the kid is a player I'm sure Al and Co. will extend that offer to Jr.

My fingers are crossed. Would be great to see another "Lewis" with Ray's blood coursing through his veins on the field for UM again.

Didn't offer Jakhari Gore either. You take players that deserve it, based on their level of play. Not because of who they know or who they're related to.

Advertisement

It just doesn't work like that bruh.

Giving Ray Lewis yet another reason to come around the program is worth the scholarship in and of itself. The guy's on campus twice a year and look how he fires up the fan base. Imagine having him at spring practices, summer workouts, bye weeks.

Golden to me seems like the kind of guy that would pay Ray Lewis' kid's tuition out of his own pocket.

Advertisement

It just doesn't work like that bruh.

Also it is about respect. The kid if good enough should have to honor of saying he got a full ride to the U.

Also, I don't know if Ed Reed has any progeny or not, but go ahead and offer all of them now.

Advertisement
Back