Ray Lewis Jr

I don't care about competition. I don't care about size. I don't care if the kid rides the bench for 4 years. You give Ray Lewis' kid a freakin scholarship.
This. And to anyone who disagrees, may you ride your camel for 40 days amd never find an oasis.

Advertisement
Kid seems talented. Think about what we'll get besides just talent. Yeah, probably having Sr. around more. Plus, the work ethic will push those who may be better than him.

Advertisement
I normally say pass, but you can't pass on Mr cane ray Lewis. You cant. **** many thought cannon smith bc of daddy was worth the ship. Now the reity woyld seem to be, ray wouldn't ask miami for a ship if his son couldnt play. Jmho.

If I remember correctly Ray Sr. wasn't the biggest lber in HS or the fastest , I believe he was less than 190lbs . On genetics alone , you recruit this kid as if he were a 5 star recruit .

Keeping those connections strong are important, it could really help, I'd want to play with Ray Lewis' kid. He would work hard, he could grow, and it's not like every year we're offering undersized legacies. Gotta jump on this train

I don't care about competition. I don't care about size. I don't care if the kid rides the bench for 4 years. You give Ray Lewis' kid a freakin scholarship.

Tend to agree with this line of thinking.

You can't sell this "we are family" line and then not take care of your family. It is not about today, nor scholarships, it's about principle. Otherwise you're just another team.

Advertisement
He will probably go to the school Ray Lewis graduated from ................. Maryland

Advertisement
By the looks of things, there seems to be a lot of RB's better than him. And being that he's 5'9 175lbs, the only other option would probably be DB.

Duke Johnson, 5'10" and 180lbs, are those 5 lbs really that important?
Its not all size, sure that helps a lot, but the point is another big chunk is will, determination and heart. Thats why so many 5 stars fail and 2 stars succeed. They may have never been the physical specimens others were in high school, but they put their head down and learned how to play better. Thats your Bradys, your Brees', your welkers, your zach thomases, and yes even your ray lewis' (he was undersized for an lb remember?)

Case in point, Greg Reid, FSU - undersized, played big at 5-8, 175ish with huge heart.

Advertisement
i offer him regardless..............

kid likely would commit to us if we offer 10 rbs ........he is all cane like Ray...........

kids grades are likely on the up and up...he can be an EE...Being Ray Lewis kid..he will be invited to the All American games (Under Armour/Army) and can positive recruit for us...as kids would love to play with Ray's kid....

I personally would go:

Alex Collins
Ray Lewis Jr.
Another big type back...

that would be sick class...with Sony Michel/ Yearby recruitment coming in on the back end

No way to justify passing on Lewis Jr. Give the kid a ship...level of comp is not always a measure of how talented a kid is.

Advertisement
Back