Ray Lewis Jr

USNAVYCANE

All American
Maude
[video=youtube;bqQMUQQgzMU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqQMUQQgzMU&feature=share[/video]

Advertisement
I don't care about competition. I don't care about size. I don't care if the kid rides the bench for 4 years. You give Ray Lewis' kid a freakin scholarship.

It doesn't hurt to have Ray Lewis on the sidelines for practices and games either..
Can you imagine Ray Lewis as a coach?

I don't care about competition. I don't care about size. I don't care if the kid rides the bench for 4 years. You give Ray Lewis' kid a freakin scholarship.

i agree. ray has been one of the greatest canes ever and he always talks about how great the U is. you have to give his kid a ship. if his son wants to go elsewhere that is fine but you have to offer him.

Advertisement
crossover22[]_[];185055 said:

i agree. ray has been one of the greatest canes ever and he always talks about how great the U is. you have to give his kid a ship. if his son wants to go elsewhere that is fine but you have to offer him.
I agree with you gents but what if he isn't that good, and we are limited to 75-80 scholly players because of the NCAA. Do we still just take him because of his dad?

I agree with you gents but what if he isn't that good, and we are limited to 75-80 scholly players because of the NCAA. Do we still just take him because of his dad?

Yes. Without hesitation. Call it karma. Call it whatever. It's still worth it in the longrun

Yes. Without hesitation. Call it karma. Call it whatever. It's still worth it in the longrun

I tend to agree with you

Miami would never recover from the Curse of Ray Lewis if we didn't offer his son.

Advertisement

now if for some reason we got hit with USC type scholly losses then golden might have to think about it. but the kid can play. and his dad could be the greastest to ever come out of miami.

you have to at least offer the kid. you cant burn bridges with Ray thats for sure. now if he totally sucked and road the bench all thru high school i would say no but the kid has some talent.

He can call offensive plays as far as I'm concerned. From his defensive position. It would be a CRIME for him to wear a different uniform than Miami.

Last edited:
Advertisement
If he's good enough, then you offer. If he isn't, then don't. It shouldn't matter who his dad is. Would Ray Lewis ask for something he didn't earn?

If he's good enough, then you offer. If he isn't, then don't. It shouldn't matter who his dad is. Would Ray Lewis ask for something he didn't earn?

+1000000

Sorry, but if the kid sucks, we shouldn't be wasting a scholarship on him. Tell Ray to pay his way and let him walk on.

+1000000

Sorry, but if the kid sucks, we shouldn't be wasting a scholarship on him. Tell Ray to pay his way and let him walk on.

By the looks of things the kid is pretty good.

Advertisement
By the looks of things, there seems to be a lot of RB's better than him. And being that he's 5'9 175lbs, the only other option would probably be DB.

By the looks of things, there seems to be a lot of RB's better than him. And being that he's 5'9 175lbs, the only other option would probably be DB.

Duke Johnson, 5'10" and 180lbs, are those 5 lbs really that important?
Its not all size, sure that helps a lot, but the point is another big chunk is will, determination and heart. Thats why so many 5 stars fail and 2 stars succeed. They may have never been the physical specimens others were in high school, but they put their head down and learned how to play better. Thats your Bradys, your Brees', your welkers, your zach thomases, and yes even your ray lewis' (he was undersized for an lb remember?)

Advertisement
Back