Ray Lewis " he scares me on game day"

Advertisement
Advertisement
You can play aggressive and tackle hard with the silly targeting calls. It's the mindset of the modern players who have been promised the world, coddled and given luxuries. They don't have that 1-11 aggressive nature that the Canes were known for. IMO we need to get faster and more aggressive at LB. We step too slow at LB, can't get across the line and up field fast enough to stop sweeps (jet) or screens.

When a FIRE BURNS inside you refusing to break or be beaten Rohan type play is the result and wins surely to follow.

I use him so much as an example why , because I see so many players with so so much more talent wasted because they take there gifts for granted. While ONE with so so much less DOMINATES and scare opponents and go the other way.

Rohan Marley has a HEART of a WARRIOR and is a must on the ALL TIME ROSTER of the University of Miami....

It was an honor and pleasure to watch him play.

GOCANES

Advertisement
I'm convinced he is as much responsible for Barrow killing Vanover on that middle screen against FSU in 92. You can see their offensive line pointing and looking for Rohan before the play starts and when it starts the guardr goes right for him leaving Barrow the Butkus semi-finalists unexplicably unblocked

They were so worried about that little pack of dynamite with good reason of course that they let that b itch vanover get murdered by Barrow

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
I was on the sidelines for the hit against David Green from BC. Yikes was that a big hit. Dexter Siegler returned a pick six in that game...

There would be no one left on defense by halftime. They would all be ejected for targeting or unnecessary roughness.

Go Canes
Right? Go back to all our old favorite highlights and just enjoy it because you won’t see it anymore. Even clean legal hits are going to be sketchy if they are “too hard”

I'm convinced he is as much responsible for Barrow killing van over on that middle screen against FSU in 92. You can see their offensive line pointing and looking for Rohan before the play starts and when it starts the guardr goes right for him leaving Barrow the Butkus semi-finalists unexplicably unblocked

They were so worried about that little pack of dynamite with good reason of course that they let that * vanover get murdered by Barrow
Rohan was a good player and sure brought it but he was not in Barrow’s league. Micheal ran the defensive room and was special and along with Jessie and Darrin formed the greatest
LB trio in college football history, the Bermuda Triangle.

Rohan was a good player and sure brought it but he was not in Barrow’s league. Micheal ran the defensive room and was special and along with Jessie and Darrin formed the greatest
LB trio in college football history, the Bermuda Triangle.
Agreed. But that has zero to do with my post. They were running a middle screen with their wide receiver and Marley was known as just a big hitter and they were pointing him out and left Barrow unblock for some dumb reason

Advertisement
Back