Raul "Popo" Aguirre Film Review: Coming Home

View as article
College Football Championship GIF by ESPN
kirbysmart-popcorn.gif

1657659988870.png

yk6b_J.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
For all you young ones on here who weren't around for the glory years and fell for the loser mentality of "we can't recruit like we did before anymore" crap. Just know this is how recruiting is always supposed to be at Miami and don't ever let one of these clowns out here tell you otherwise again. I f*ucking love it, we're on our way back to where we belong fellas...Go Canes!!
Without this kind of funding, we do have the old recruiting. Cristobol is great, but Cristobol with Al Golden’s budget will get Randy Shannon results.

Advertisement
Not what i meant man, appreciate your work.

There are people that watch film breakdowns and people that don't. All i'm saying is if they lock the other thread, this just becomes the recruitment/commit thread and the focus on your breakdown is lost.
It’s a good point

I have too many rap lyrics describing this moment running through my head.
I can’t even think straight.

Advertisement
who was the dumbass that started a thread here about coach strong not being a good recruiter? he is the primary recruiter for this kid and for Bryant. No doubt Bryant
Mario Lopez Football GIF

is coming down the turnpike to the u! its great to be a Miami hurricane!!!
It was that time treasured Alabama troll that is also known as @Mackmiller974!

You’re welcome!

Advertisement
Boys you know I been saying for a few years now my one wish before I go is that I could see the Canes back on top….Goes to show you the power of prayer does work cause mine are becoming reality….

Might not be this year cause Mario has you do 20 years of garbage but I got to believe by 2024 at the latest it will be like the old days when we showed up and the other team said “ oh sHT .Here comes Miami.”

So Lord I’ll say it here for all to hear “ please give me 4-5 more years so I can see another NC or two for the trophy case..”
Praying for you. Stay off that delicious Cajun fried food though. Love it, but also bad for health.

Advertisement
Back