Raul "Popo" Aguirre Film Review: Coming Home

View as article
Plotting Super Mario GIF by Gaming GIFs
This is just so perfect for every commitment.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
“Alabama is a great program with great players, so it was not easy, but Miami is where I want to be. I have the opportunity to go to Miami, show my talents in the ACC, and help get my dream school to the top.

“Alabama is there and it has won back-to-back champions. That is what I want to help Miami do.”

“Coach Cristobal played a really big part in this commitment,” Aguirre said. “He is a great coach and a great guy. He is about winning and we have that same mindset.

“Coach Cristobal is getting top players and he is going to win at Miami. We want to win at everything we do, so being able to play for him is a dream coming true.”

“Everyone better hop on while you still can because Miami is about to be hot,” Aguirre said. “Like coach Cristobal says all of the time, ‘When Miami is on, it is like no other,’ and he is going to bring it back.

“He has a plan, he is executing that plan, and he coach, Strong, coach Mirabal, and his staff are getting top players. With him as the head coach, Miami is going to get the talent there. We will be winning again soon.

“It is about to get wild at Miami.”

“Alabama is a great program with great players, so it was not easy, but Miami is where I want to be. I have the opportunity to go to Miami, show my talents in the ACC, and help get my dream school to the top.

“Alabama is there and it has won back-to-back champions. That is what I want to help Miami do.”

“Coach Cristobal played a really big part in this commitment,” Aguirre said. “He is a great coach and a great guy. He is about winning and we have that same mindset.

“Coach Cristobal is getting top players and he is going to win at Miami. We want to win at everything we do, so being able to play for him is a dream coming true.”

“Everyone better hop on while you still can because Miami is about to be hot,” Aguirre said. “Like coach Cristobal says all of the time, ‘When Miami is on, it is like no other,’ and he is going to bring it back.

“He has a plan, he is executing that plan, and he coach, Strong, coach Mirabal, and his staff are getting top players. With him as the head coach, Miami is going to get the talent there. We will be winning again soon.

“It is about to get wild at Miami.”

Advertisement
Back