2023 Raul "Popo" Aguirre 2023 4* LB COMMITS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Interesting nuggets during the interview. Says the entire coaching staff including all the offensive coaches (Gaddis AND Ponce) are after him and contacting him regularly. Must be a huge priority for Mario if he's throwing the entire recruiting kitchen sink at the kid.

Junior Highlights

Said during the interview one of his greatest strengths is coverage and playing in space. Clear as day on his Junior tape. When he hits you, you know it.

Last edited:
Excellent film! Plays fast and violent. Very impressed with his football I.Q.. He is intelligent, and has an uncanny ability to stay clean from big OL, while diagnosing and making plays. Once he hits you, it’s a wrap. Also shows good form on his tackling.

Great interview, and definitely would have him near the top of our LB board. Kid is a Cane at heart.

Advertisement
Been following this recruiting stuff for very long time…

I can’t remember the last time I’ve heard a kid sound as committed/already apart of a team that wasn’t actually committed lol. Love the energy and the confidence he has in himself. The kid sounded like he was already signed to UM. He is the impact type guy we need, a true MLB on the next level but could definitely play WLB as well. Sounds like OSU is after him hard and the interest is mutual but Strong/Steele need to get it done here, especially given the ties and the love he already has for UM. Guys like this is how we flip that room. He said he was 6’2 216 right now, we need that.

Been following this recruiting stuff for very long time…

I can’t remember the last time I’ve heard a kid sound as committed/already apart of a team that wasn’t actually committed lol. Love the energy and the confidence he has in himself. The kid sounded like he was already signed to UM. He is the impact type guy we need, a true MLB on the next level but could definitely play WLB as well. Sounds like OSU is after him hard and the interest is mutual but Strong/Steele need to get it done here, especially given the ties and the love he already has for UM. Guys like this is how we flip that room. He said he was 6’2 216 right now, we need that.
Bro if he ain’t coming we not getting anyone. My man said his brother is a op for liking FSU 😂 we need to ahead and wrap this one up when he comes down in a few weeks.

I played at Columbus with his pops. One of the most talented athletes I’ve been around. That Cuba Gooding looking mfr never played football in his life and as a freshman on JV in his first game ever he goes crazy and scores 4 TDs. He ended up quitting football the same year. Didn’t like it…

Was also the first true freshman to start on varsity baseball at Columbus at center field. Just could never get his grades right and his home life wasn’t supportive to put it lightly. Good dude, and tremendo cubiche

Advertisement
I played at Columbus with his pops. One of the most talented athletes I’ve been around. That Cuba Gooding looking mfr never played football in his life and as a freshman on JV in his first game ever he goes crazy and scores 4 TDs. He ended up quitting football the same year. Didn’t like it…

Was also the first true freshman to start on varsity baseball at Columbus at center field. Just could never get his grades right and his home life wasn’t supportive to put it lightly. Good dude, and tremendo cubiche
Good insight!! Pretty amazing that our board has so many connections.

Advertisement
A blue-chip, 220-pound Cuban linebacker is a gift from the football gods. Get him and Malik Bryant and immediately upgrade the size and versatility of the position.
yup, crazy part is his dad is little and didnt like contact. Mom must be a big tough girl

Advertisement
A blue-chip, 220-pound Cuban linebacker is a gift from the football gods. Get him and Malik Bryant and immediately upgrade the size and versatility of the position.
denzel GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back