2023 Raul "Popo" Aguirre 2023 4* LB COMMITS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
One thing Cristobal is doing well is finding highly rated players that are legacy or have some ties. Regardless of where they are from. Not just legacy kids, but highly rated ones
Sounds like this kid was headed to Oregon because of the ties and is staying with Cristobal in Miami. Would be nice for him to shut it down but sounds like he's got 1 foot in

Advertisement
Interesting nuggets during the interview. Says the entire coaching staff including all the offensive coaches (Gaddis AND Ponce) are after him and contacting him regularly. Must be a huge priority for Mario if he's throwing the entire recruiting kitchen sink at the kid.

Junior Highlights

Said during the interview one of his greatest strengths is coverage and playing in space. Clear as day on his Junior tape. When he hits you, you know it.

Love his attitude, his tackling, and overall coverage abilities. Kid sounded like he’s ready to pop any day now. We’ve got to stay on him hard and hopefully he says the Magic “C” word. Would absolutely love him in the ‘23 class.

I played at Columbus with his pops. One of the most talented athletes I’ve been around. That Cuba Gooding looking mfr never played football in his life and as a freshman on JV in his first game ever he goes crazy and scores 4 TDs. He ended up quitting football the same year. Didn’t like it…

Was also the first true freshman to start on varsity baseball at Columbus at center field. Just could never get his grades right and his home life wasn’t supportive to put it lightly. Good dude, and tremendo cubiche
I went to SW when he transferred there after Columbus. Played on the baseball team with him. Dude was a gifted athlete - shame about his grades, agree. He was hilarious and got along with everyone except teachers lol.

Advertisement
HS he plays at, Whitewater, is 5A (out of 7 classifications as a reference). They play good competition so that part shouldn't be an issue.

Cuban stud backer? Sign him up! I've already told a good friend that we need to be looking for the next slot receiver w/ ties to my island of birth. LB might be tougher to keep going LoL

Advertisement
Was just asking not an expert.
How does this kid compares vs Staquan Clark, Harris twins and Jayvant Brown.

Advertisement
Can someone post a summary? Is this an official visit?

no. Both visits unofficial. Talks about how Florida only got involved recently. He plans on going back to Florida at some point.

As for Miami, talks about his ties to Mirabal at CCHS. Said Mirabal coached his father in baseball.

He's just looking to get a feel for campus, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back