2023 Raul "Popo" Aguirre 2023 4* LB COMMITS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Young man sounds like Cam Newton. The kind of leadership personality you want on your defense. Hope he picks the good guys

It’s official

I’ve completely lost touch with everyone we are recruiting and now many elite stars we are actually in play for lol
I've created a couple threads for positions where we're definitely recruiting more people than is commonly believed (LB especially). We've been talking about Clark for a couple days now being potentially a priority LB recruit.

I've created a couple threads for positions where we're definitely recruiting more people than is commonly believed (LB especially). We've been talking about Clark for a couple days now being potentially a priority LB recruit.

Your work is very much appreciated my man!

Advertisement
Your work is very much appreciated my man!
You're welcome. Created a DT thread too cause there's even less clarity there than with LB

Would love to get a quality LB commit to start the ball rolling . Need at least 3 in the class. And also maybe grab a quality portal guy.

Advertisement
Agreed. Who knew Clark was a priority at the LB spot. Wonder, is this in response to Aguire’s comments on not needing an OV to Miami? Or is Clark that good?
I don't think Clark is a fallback or plan B type. They seem to genuinely want him. I started hearing rumblings 2-3 weeks ago about Clark and within the last week they're coming from multiple sources.

In addition, @DMoney has posted 2x in the last week that Popo was a priority. Based on past track record, one D$ post usually means there's mutual interest and a recruitment to watch out for. Two posts means there's serious interest on both sides and we really need to monitor closely. If he was trending away, we'd get a brief Howard like statement that generated a firestorm with no further comments on the topic.

So we have D$ posting 2x about Popo while the Clark rumblings are getting louder. These sound like separate an independent recruitments to me.

going back to Howard, until the D$ update, everything I saw and read to that point was pro him being a Cane. D$ caught a lot a flak on that (including some from me), but by mid-week, the recruiting services had almost all shifted to L$U and the Howard thread was a ghost town.

I wonder if you can get an advanced degree reading between the lines of D$ posts?

Come On Please GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

Advertisement
Not saying it's one or the other but would y'all rather have Byrant or Popo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back