Rashard Causey to FAU

Advertisement
Quick vote: Which is more tired and beat?

A. Joe's repetitive coach hate
ELITE RECRUITERS!!

B. The "there is still time" hope lines
10 months

Are you tired and beat yet?

I am. Tired of losing. Tired of unnecessary coach hate when there are plenty of tangible reasons to beat them up. Tired of ours fans having selective memories or revisionist history to attack the coaches instead of having relatively intelligent discussion about it.

As I indicated in the post you didn't respond to, this horse**** takes away from the numerous valid points you make on the subject.

ELITE RECRUITERS!!

10 months

I am. Tired of losing. Tired of unnecessary coach hate when there are plenty of tangible reasons to beat them up. Tired of ours fans having selective memories or revisionist history to attack the coaches instead of having relatively intelligent discussion about it.

As I indicated in the post you didn't respond to, this horse**** takes away from the numerous valid points you make on the subject.

So what is *****ing about it gonna do?

ELITE RECRUITERS!!

10 months

So what is *****ing about it gonna do?

Its a message board. People *****. He asked me if I was tired, so I responded yes and then the why.

Best of luck to you Rashard. Hope you guys do big things in Conference USA. They are stockin some talent in Boca.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Did not have a Miami offer.

You reported that Causey received a Miami offer after a camp:

http://www.canesinsight.com/threads/53595-June-22nd-Camp-Full-Report

249.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
I do have a feeling we flip Cole and get some DB's . we need some Stud DB's

Why do you have this "feeling"?

Well when I posted that I did but I don't think we do anymore. Elite DBs are not looking this way for some reason but it's early.

I assume part of the reason why we lost head-to-head battles against Florida for J.C. Jackson and Marcus Lewis wasn't just because of T-Rob. Their corners play plenty of press-man coverage and are taught to play extremely physical, which is exactly what the NFL covets. They provide their corners with a great opportunity to develop a skill set that translates optimally to the next level.

That appeals to premier CB recruits like Jackson and Lewis.

I do have a feeling we flip Cole and get some DB's . we need some Stud DB's

Why do you have this "feeling"?

Well when I posted that I did but I don't think we do anymore. Elite DBs are not looking this way for some reason but it's early.

I assume part of the reason why we lost head-to-head battles against Florida for J.C. Jackson and Marcus Lewis wasn't just because of T-Rob. Their corners play plenty of press-man coverage and are taught to play extremely physical, which is exactly what the NFL covets. They provide their corners with a great opportunity to develop a skill set that translates optimally to the next level.

That appeals to premier CB recruits like Jackson and Lewis.

I agree the VH3 played last year was phenomenal they had 2 corners that were rated 1-3rd round picks. you bring Jalen Tobar, JC Jackson, VH3 and Marcus Lewis that some elite ish right there. I think the Gators are going to beat Fla State next year.

Advertisement
Back