Rashard Causey to FAU

What the Fk are they selling these kids?

umm come play for me i coached u in high school..and u will start etc...

their plan is to get some guys to piggy back off their "commitments" and gets targets they want like Juwan Harris etc.

For the most part..alot of s.fla kids are "followers"..i grew up down here and played ball here...they go with whatevers "hot" or "follow the crowd".

Do your research..a "hot" team can come and grab a few guys from here just on some follow the leader stuff...Rutgers, WVU, etc

Advertisement
Committed to FAU today.
Lawl.

Everybody is fvking with the wall:
191.gif

Advertisement

Takes away from the fair points made.

There is a ton of time between now and Feb but it's what happens in that time that matters not the time itself, and if these two players stick with FAU, it has more to do with their relationship with their coach than it does with what other schools are doing.

Takes away from the fair points made.

There is a ton of time between now and Feb but it's what happens in that time that matters not the time itself, and if these two players stick with FAU, it has more to do with their relationship with their coach than it does with what other schools are doing.

Exactly, nobody still believes that they'll stick and most of the kids who commit before the summer is over will most likely flip anyway

Advertisement
Didn't this kid just say he wanted to leave the area instead of staying home and going to miami.. Fau is closer to him then miami lol what a joke

Whats going to be funny is if these guys actually stick with their commitment. Everybody got to come up somehow. Don't sleep. We need to win NOW.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Geez read between the lines miami has very lukewarm interest in Causey

Thought the same thing here. I remember a very reliable poster (either Token Cane or Hurricane Glory) saying we were not pursuing Causey very hard and thats the reason he had USCe as his #1 choice at the moment.

Seems like we just will not get U school kids, even after the transfer. Some cancer there. But that program is done, so the cancer should die eventually. There are plenty of kids with talent down here. Our team seems to have a ton of talent this year and more on the way in summer. Coaches need to step it up and make use of that talent. What kid would not want to be part of THE U that was. Show them a taste of it and you will be picking your choice for the most part. Think about it, no matter how many NC the criminoles win they will always be Wide Right U. THE U is a nightmare for so many schools that beating us is the high point of many historic programs like Bama, OSU, ND. Even the Bama QB was a Cane fan growing up. I kid in AL with a THE U colors in his bedroom--that is a lynching offense up there. Give the kids today a little taste and recruiting will change.

Advertisement
Back