Rashard Causey and Tyreke Cole 247 Update

Advertisement
I know everybody is saying "win and they(stud recruits) will come", but the problem is, we can't win big(or beat F$U) without them(real difference makers) coming.

So we need some of these local kids to finally take some pride in their city and do big things here.

I know everybody is saying "win and they(stud recruits) will come", but the problem is, we can't win big(or beat F$U) without them(real difference makers) coming.

So we need some of these local kids to finally take some pride in their city and do big things here.

But if we are competitive with them they will likely see that they can be the difference instead of coming to a team that seems to still be in rebuilding mode. There will still be the local kids that choose to go out of state.,

Advertisement
Coaches for other schools use this against maimi....

" you've lived in Miami your whole life, why not experience a different part of the country"

Can't blame them either.....we hear more and more kids say this

What else can a coach say who is trying to get a kid to leave SFL for backwater Tuscaloosa.

Coaches for other schools use this against maimi....

" you've lived in Miami your whole life, why not experience a different part of the country"

Can't blame them either.....we hear more and more kids say this

What else can a coach say who is trying to get a kid to leave SFL for backwater Tuscaloosa.

It aint just about what you say to the recruit in person, its also what you say on the field. This is the year for Al, he will either come out of this year as the guy or not. Wins and loses aren't everything but at this point the program needs to show signs that it is ready to take the next step. Look at our class last year all up until we train wrecked at the end, we had one of the best classes in the nation. Then you lose 4 out of your last 6 and boom we crawled to the finish line again.

Some people want a change of scenery. That has nothing to do with Miami's efforts in recruiting.

Some people want a change of scenery. That has nothing to do with Miami's efforts in recruiting.

This will never register with some people. They'll argue Golden and staff should "make them realize" leaving is stupid. Or something.

Advertisement

This will never register with some people. They'll argue Golden and staff should "make them realize" leaving is stupid. Or something.

Just like ovs, kids want to see the world and thats just a fact. Now once again theres 10 months till NSD so all the time in the world to win them over, nothing to be worried about

Uf makes me wonder if the "win and they will come" argument is valid

Remember that the year before they won 10 games, and last year lost their starting QB and best overall player, on top of that have won 2 nattys. Really easy to make excuses, the problem for us is that we have been an excuse machine for about a decade now. There are always many many variables in play, the problem for us continues to be that we just havent produced in such a long time. A ten win season with a bowl win would go a long way. Kids want to come here, just gotta prove that all those negative recruiting us and saying we are a has been program are actually wrong.

Advertisement
I remember CT said the in an interview a couple months after he committed that he was looking to leave home and if you remember tweets last year from him he seemed sick of Miami but signed. This is nothing especially this early on

These kids are not going to schools, like UCLA, USC, UT, A&M, Baylor, or UK....they are going to FSU, OSU, Bama, Auburn, and LSU. So the whole notion of them "seeing the big picture outside of Miami" is bogus. So Fla Kids who are top tier are use to winning and they are flocking to winning programs. Everyone is right, the landscape of recruiting has changed; the world is smaller w/ modern technology and ways of communication. ESPN and CBS Sports glorify the SEC and FSU. These kids see them winning, year in and year out. Like Canesfan1899 said, win and all this noise goes away. We are in the "begging" period....Bama was in the begging period, as well, several years ago and so was Auburn, LSU and ESPECIALLY FSU and OSU. ND was in the begging stage as well....the right guys took over, had a nice mouth piece on them, got a couple of blue chippers to build around, started to put a winning product on the field, and VOILA, blue chip recruits began to flock to these programs. We'll lock up So. Fla ONCE we put a winning product on the field. Kids may want to see other places, but winning is way more important any day of the week. It's another convenient excuse.

Advertisement
Causey seems like a kid that would go to LA cuz it's similar to Miami, but it has the OOS experience so many of them want.

Can't really argue with him either, some kids want to go away for college.

I did.. that's why I can't understand some of these dumb *** posters comments. I grew up in Baltimore City and I went and played football at Hampton. My mother encouraged me as a single mom to go out of state for college.

Stop knocking these kids.. we just need to find more OOS guys who want to come here and be studs.

Yeah, I was trying to rap my head around that also.

"he sees the big picture outside miami" might want to experince something new and the world doesnt revolve around miami, feels he could do the samething anywhere as he could here

1.png
2.png
3.png
4.png
5.png
6.png
7.png

man i really want causey. if we finish without either causey or Mcfadden at CB im going to be so hurt. we gotta get at least one of my favorite CB

Advertisement
Back