Rashard Causey and Tyreke Cole 247 Update

252cane

All-ACC
Causey

-miami been recruiting him hard since june

-they really want him to come to miami

-asked why he hasnt commited yet he said "he sees the big picture outside miami, that he has lived here his entire life".

-said he really likes miami but might want to experince something new and the world doesnt revolve around miami

-he has a lot of options around the country and feels he could do the samething anywhere as he could here

-will have a list in may and miami will be high on the list

-will visit usc and ucla in june and wants to visit ohio st., clemson, auburn, usce, and maybe lsu

Cole

-visited for the bbq said it was great catching up with coaches and players

-they told him he should come help them win a nc and he was the top cb on their board

-said it meant a lot knowing he was the top cb they were going after

-it was good to hang out and talk to tracy and said howard and coley was looking good in practice

-defense looks like they are getting better which is good to see

-feels like he can play at miami right away, feels like he can play anywhere

-still commited to fsu but is strongly considering miami, usce, alabama, tennessee

-isnt recruiting players to come to fsu with him because they have to make the the decision for them

-wants to visit bama in the summer, said everybody wants to play for bama and everbody gets excited about bama and they have a great coach in saban who can teach dbs a lot so they have his attention

Last edited:
Advertisement
"he sees the big picture outside miami" might want to experince something new and the world doesnt revolve around miami, feels he could do the samething anywhere as he could here

1.png
2.png
3.png
4.png
5.png
6.png
7.png

Advertisement
Cole

-visited for the bbq said it was great catching up with coaches and players

-they told him he should come help them win a nc and he was the top cb on their board

-said it meant a lot knowing he was the top cb they were going after

-it was good to hang out and talk to tracy and said howard and coley was looking good in practice

-defense looks like they are getting better which is good to see

-feels like he can play at miami right away, feels like he can play anywhere

-still commited to fsu but is strongly considering miami, usce, alabama, tennessee

-isnt recruiting players to come to fsu with him because they have to make the the decision for them

-wants to visit bama in the summer, said everybody wants to play for bama and everbody gets excited about bama and they have a great coach in saban who can teach dbs a lot so they have his attention

My reaction reading Cole's comments

6.gif

Last edited:
UM cant gettem all in this age 2012 was rare............sfla recruiting is a losing battle for the home team n its a shame cuz its the only way 2 win.

"he has a lot of options around the country and feels he could do the samething anywhere as he could here"

The fact of the matter is, the landscape of recruiting has changed dramatically and a lot of kids feel they can play anywhere and this is what hurts us. by that being said, it hurts us further that we dont get 4 or 5 star recruits from out of state because we depended on the south florida talent base for our success and so has many others. i think Golden got the idea that these kids are not staying home because they want they family to see them, they will leave and know there family is a plane ticket away. the world has gotten smaller and the same for recruiting.

He did a great job last class mixing up talent from down here and our of state. this class doesnt look so hot right now except a few but i know once August comes we will have some big commits.

if you noticed. when Golden was handing out Schollies he started Nationally and then came back here to Miami. We need Ice to do his thing though.

Advertisement
It's a must that our OOS players (Hester, AQM, etc...) becomes All-ACC caliber players, just so we don't have to rely so heavily on sfl players. Those OOS players success will open even more doors for others to follow. ****My Opinion... I think more OOS (especially NJ players) will follow each other to Miami than SFL players would follow each other to UM. But, I'll wait to see if the guys (Johnson, SBB, etc..) most said will get the domino going in UM favor once they commit will change my opinion.

Advertisement
Winning and being the Miami we use to be back in the 80s, early 90s and early 00s kills all this talk. We were the place to be during these eras. Getting our a$$ kicked by Louisville and Duke on national TV makes recruits think about "a whole new world out there besides miami".

After that UL loss I am shocked half these kids are even accepting our phone calls.

Its a LONG time until Feb 2015. But we need to show signs of life this year.

Advertisement
Coaches for other schools use this against maimi....

" you've lived in Miami your whole life, why not experience a different part of the country"

Can't blame them either.....we hear more and more kids say this

Advertisement
Back