Rashad Fenton

AUcane

All-ACC
Premium
Smh

Kid was slow played here, iirc. I remember one knock on him by some on this board was that he had average speed. He had a PR for TD today against lsu.

Advertisement
I wasnt too impressed until i saw his senior season, the kid is a straight up baller, feel for the kid SCs defense is worse than ours

Kids been a beast for as long as i can remember. News flash carol city kids are the goods. Could have been a feeder school but effort wasnt there.

He made 1 play. I was very impressed with him in HS but he has to do more then this to make me rip not getting him

Advertisement
The way we recruited him and Redwine was mind-boggling. He is a talent.

Al has been an epic failure in recruiting evaluations, inking top SoFl talent and addressing position needs. Dude is a **** up waiting to happen.

Advertisement
Kids been a beast for as long as i can remember. News flash carol city kids are the goods. Could have been a feeder school but effort wasnt there.

Yep, cchs kids are old school MDC players - hard nosed kids from the barrio and usually aren't primadonas. Straight ballers.

Advertisement
Hes a really hardworking good kid. Taking one heated moment in anyones lifetime could make monsters out of everyone. The staff ignored his interest until the position almost entirely dried up.

Advertisement
Guys we missed on or didn't even recruit are making plays all over the country and/or contributing on teams that would beat the **** out of Miami.

Advertisement
Back